Back again. 2nd time lucky. Hopefully

Thank you so much everybody. Well yesterday I decided to come off tfr and start refeed. I had a number of reasons. My weigh loss had become very slow (bizarrely I've lost 2lb this morning, go figure), I was getting regular dizzy spells and I'd lost my happy to get on with if feeling. Everyday day had become a day just to get through. So I had my first meal in two full months last might, oven cooked cod, broccoli and spinach and it was amazing!!! I'm 2lb away from next mini target (BMI 30) and already looking ahead to making it into the 12's. I'm feeling committed and ready to crack on with the diet, just in a different way.

Thanks everyone for the support and the best of luck to you all. We can do this. Xx

Wee Dee you have done so amazingly well so far - I hope you continue to lose on refeed but I'm sure it's lovely to taste real food - remember how hard you've worked and you will make good choices - wishing you every success xx

Great that you took control and you have done amazing. You will continue my little Scottish dynamo and you will make good choices..

You've done really well.
Best of luck with the refeed, it takes tons of self-control, but nobody wants to mess up this hard work.
Keep posting your refeed progress.

Back