Back again 2years later

misssmr

I did cd two years ago and lost 3 and 1/2 stone ive now put it all back on so start ss again friday.im worried im not guna have the will power to do it again but i have no control anymore. I weight 13st 4 which is a lb more than i did when started cd before im so fed up an need motivating !! If theres anyone else in my position please talk i hope we can help each other xx

I also did diet about 2 year ago and lost a couple of stone, however put all back on so i now need to lose 3-4 stone by may for my sister wedding> Started yesterday

Aw thats good atleast u now have a goal to work for !! Are u on ss also? My first 4 days were hell last time im dreading it but had to be done.good luck hun x

I lost a stone and a half in two months approximately three years ago on SS, but sadly it all went back on....am now back to square one. Its my first day on SS and I am just starting to feel hungry....would usually have a 'fattening breakfast' but am actually looking forward to my CD porridge! I have a Wedding Reception this Thursday-what do I do then? Aim to do SS for three days, and keep going on Thursday if I possibly can. I tried on a dress on Saturday with a bulging stomach, don't want to feel like Mrs Blobby on Thursday-help and motivation needed.....xx :)

I`m back after 3years, we know it worked before and it will work again. stay strong ladies and keep posting.
Good luck
xx

Started today on ss / 810 know this will be a hungry week but worth it. Purple

HUNGRY!

Help! I am on Day 1 on SS. I have had a porridge, 1 1/2 litres of water, two coffees and a CD soup so far today, but I feel really hungry. I developed a headache a few hours ago, so I have just woken up from a short nap and I am tempted to have some protein. Help! What should I do to combat this hunger? :sigh: I don't want to give in as I know I will feel better in a few days.

Help! I am on Day 1 on SS. I have had a porridge, 1 1/2 litres of water, two coffees and a CD soup so far today, but I feel really hungry. I developed a headache a few hours ago, so I have just woken up from a short nap and I am tempted to have some protein. Help! What should I do to combat this hunger? :sigh: I don't want to give in as I know I will feel better in a few days.

Don't do it. Just stay strong, Yes it's a killer few days but the weight loss is soooo worth it. Just occupy yourself. Have a nice relaxing bath, have another nap if you need to. Go out for a walk. Just get through today then tomorrow be easier, cos you've proved to yourself you can do a full day.
x
To the op - It's my 1st day returning today. I'm sure you can deffo do it! The lbs will start falling off you x

thanks so much for your reply-it made me realise that I can do other things to take my mind off it! We both know as returners how amazing the results can be in such a short space of time, so all the best to you on your 1st Day too. Am back at work tomorrow, the office girls will be negative, but hey, no one says anything when you're usually eating everything in sight eh? Thanks again and lets beat this!! xx

Thanks for the inspiration ladies - I also returned to SS today - it's hard - I have over 6st to loose :/ though so have to stick to it :)

Well not long until Day Two of SS is nearly over...had a headache today so took some paracetamols and it has eased a bit. Went into work and did tell the girls in the office that I had started CD and surprisingly they were quite supportive. It helps when family and friends support your diet aims, but I have found that some friends can try and scupper your plans-especially when they know SS works! I haven't told my best friend yet, because I think she will be disappointed that I haven't told her I am doing it. (We both need to lose weight, but have failed in the past because we spent too much time on the phone talking about how hungry we both were). So, despite feeling a bit sneaky, I don't think I will tell her just yet, in case she tries to tempt me off it. Hope you all have had a good day CD'ers and keep up the hard work! Am hoping by the end of this week that the hunger temptation will have faded.xx

Hi All,Am in my first week to, and dont know about you, but am dreading the weekend - am thinking I need to keep busy?!?!?!?! Skinnysoon, me and my friend are the same we can be brill for each other or talk each other into one last meal etc............but we've started this journey together and so far we are keeping each other focused and on the straight and narrow, she nags me about water intake (trust me I need nagging) and I tell her she really doesnt need a mouthfull of protein lol good luck all

Can I join in. i started again yesterday after 3 years. last time I lost 31/2 stone in 11 weeks. I am now a stone bigger than when I first started 3 years ago. Gor 5 stone to loose.
Its so hard nthis time round I so want some food.

I managed about 3 stone last year and returning this year. Really worried i can't get my head back in the focus. Finding it annoying that almost as soon as I was on this diet offers from all over the place to 'lets have sunday dinner' 'ohh, we could get a takeaway' lets go to lunch etc. Can go months without going out then all at once. Or is it just because know I can't have anything Im just more attuned to the invitations? Hummmm.... Best of luck to all of us. x

I started CD in March 2009, by Oct that year l had lost over 4st, managed to maintain for a few months, but struggled and regained weight 2010 (lost most of it again) & 2011 (regained & never got back to dieting properly).

So l restarted 27/1/12 - 1 week ago - with approx 4st to lose. 1st weigh-in today - 8lbs lost. :)
I'd like to lose at least 3st for going to Italy on holiday this summer.

I know from my previous restart in 2010 l seemed to lose inches slower than 1st time round, it could be the same this time - with the 8lb lost this first week my waist has gone down an inch, but there's been no change to my bust & hips yet, it's early days, so hopefully by the end of the month the tape measure will show more improvement.
I'm feeling upbeat and l'm determined.

Good luck to all us restarters. We can do this. We can learn from our mistakes. :)

Last edited:
Back