Back again - also tetra question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katys, 17 September 2010 Social URL.

1. katys

katys Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone,

I'm back again after having to come off CD for surgery I managed to put pretty much all the weigh back on as I just felt really down and couldn't stop comfort eating :(

Anyway, I've got a holiday with my hubby in the Maldives coming up in November and if that doesn't motivate me I don't know what will! It was actually trying my bikinis on that made me just think enough is enough. Also I have my 25th birthday coming up in January and I don't want to be fat on anymore birthdays!!!

Am hoping to stick to SS+ for the next 7 weeks and then hopefully resume on 810 after my holiday. I'm only on day 2 at the moment and so far feeling fine just cold and hungry!

Anyway sorry for going on... I was just wondering about the tetras as I find the shakes upset my stomach and cause me a lot of painful bloating and trapped wind.

Would I be better of having the tetras or is there no difference? Also how many tetras am I allowed in one day?

Thanks!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I understand about trapped wind, that's why i only do soup, porridge or tetras. I know some people who live on just the tetras so i don't think there's really anything wrong with that

Mini likes this.
  4. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    3 aday is ok just need to up your fluid intake, its only the bars they say you should limit ti 1 per day, good luck :)

Mini likes this.
  5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I take 3 tetras a day no problems for me, best of luck shifting the weight for your holidays

Mini likes this.
  6. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck , and welcome back !

7. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I only have tetras and nothing else. Very, very occasionally I will have a bar.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.