Back again for 2015. Last time.

How did the dancing at the market go? Sounds like a lot of fun.

I can't wait until I lose weight and can try tap again, I used to love it - but if I tried it now my boobs would be declared a health hazard :D

Lol. Dancin was find. Nothing special. I've come down with a cold over the day. Feel sorry for myself lol

You should tap. It's good fun xxx

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 4.4

Oh boo hiss to colds - get some lemon and honey down you hun, hope you feel better in the morning!

I used to do loads of dancing from 5-12 - ballet, Highland, Irish, tap, etc - just got into toes and then had a bunion operation which stopped all dancing (they fused my big toe to the rest of my foot - long time ago now).

Well. I'm off work today. No way I can teach all day like this. Just crawled out of bed to the bath then back to bed I think. I must be better for tomorrow. It's tea with mickey and play rehearsal and I font want to miss it.

How to get rid of a cold quickly. Suggestions please.

I haven't even eaten yet. Not hungry.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

I overdose on Vitamin C when I feel a cold symptom on the horizon - it doesn't completely go but I feel 80% better and feel it ends quicker too. Bags of satsumas, oranges and juice/squash etc and try push it through. (I do love satsumas et al - it's not a chore for me).

Hope you feel better soon love :( x

Well the bloody cold is still here. And it's my night with mickey. Gonna look awful. So back to work today. Could be a mistake, think I should have stayed home.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

ohh darling theses colds spoil everything touchwood since stopping smoking i seem not to get many now yippieeeeeeee x

Well last night was a big mistake. Went out with mickey and I was sick all night. Couldn't eat a thing. He was so perfectly lovely. But how embarrassed was I.

On the upside, I've lost 6lb this week.

Another day off work. Just so sick. There is no way I can go to work and be sick all day too. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7 - done
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 16st 12.4

Oh yeah forgot to say all my new target dates.

March 26th - show day - 15st
April 16th - Blackpool with Mickey - 14st 7
April 25th - friends wedding - size 16 (maybe 14)
May 15th - my graduation - size 14 and 14stone

Booked Blackpool last night with some friends from the show. Which includes that man. Can't wait xxx

ohh that will be a great time in blackpool x x

Really looking forward to it. Need to take nice clothes though to go out in And pyjamas and something decent to wear for the pleasure beach, so it means shopping trip before I go and at my low weight x

Fingers crossed they should be lovely. Really looking forward to them. I wish I could fast forward a few weeks and another stone or 2 and see what I will look like.

you look beautiful you keep on it will not be long before you will see the result hun x x x

Well I'm off work again today. Quite glad I decided too. I'm loads better but not 100%. Far from it.

Rather bored of watching TV now though. Might get to see Mickey later. Maybe. Need to tidy the house if he comes here though.

Week 2 of my dance school tomorrow x

glad your feeling alot better darling x x

Back