back again

Thanks everyone, did not do too bad last night, but made a type of moussaka, with sweet potatoe and some potatoes, with very lean mince, mushrooms and a low calorie cheese sauce, very nice and hubby enjoyed it to. (no alcohol!!!! get me)
I had half a grapefruit and a boiled egg this morning with half a slice of wholemeal bread.
Dinner is going to be lamb with vegetables, no potatoes today.
Been shopping bought a size 10 pair of white trousers, I bought the same one's last year in a size 12 which are too big, was really chuffed because they should HAVE been 25 pounds from BHS and when I got to the counter they were only a fiver whoppee:):):) Also went to house of fraser and got a top for 3:00 pounds which had an original price off 35:00 pounds so smiles all round.:):):) I went to primark and got a necklace earrings and a bangle to match the top too,which came to 5:00 pounds so all in all spent 13:00 pounds. AND YESTERDAY got a pair of white sandalls reduced to a fiver so the whole outfit cost 18:00 pounds how's that for shopping!!!!!

Now thats some bargains joy!!! :D

WOW!!! Bargains or what??!!! And get you in a size 10!! Well done honey ;) xx

Great news! :) x

Glad to hear it Joy :)

Still maintaining but dont know how, been a pig these last few days, but experiencing a lot of stress at work, so that might be the answer, dont think I will ever get down to 9:10 before my holiday's in six weeks time, I just cannot lose those extra 4 pounds, dont seem to be in the zone.:cry:

I know the feeling Joy! I only have about 4 or 5 lbs but I'm having a job getting in the zone myself! What are we like! :eek: x

3 weeks on Monday for me ;) x

where you going jan? I been upstairs trying some holiday clothes on from last year, I am only half a stone lighter but my shorts are too big, I am fine with my dresses , tshirts and bikini's but not going to get away without buying some new shorts, oh dear!!!! Has anyone found that their body shape has changed since LT? I was always bigger on the bottom than the top and now I am actually the other way round, I feel fine in size 10 trousers, skirts and dresses, but I need to wear size 12's tops to feel comfortable?

where you going jan? I been upstairs trying some holiday clothes on from last year, I am only half a stone lighter but my shorts are too big, I am fine with my dresses , tshirts and bikini's but not going to get away without buying some new shorts, oh dear!!!! Has anyone found that their body shape has changed since LT? I was always bigger on the bottom than the top and now I am actually the other way round, I feel fine in size 10 trousers, skirts and dresses, but I need to wear size 12's tops to feel comfortable?

Oh stop showing off woman!!! :):):):)

I've never been less than a 14 (well I have but for about 5 minutes - not worth talking about!) I don't THINK my body shape's changed. Trouble is I tend to wear clothes that expand and contract with me so it's hard to tell any real difference. Fitted ones don't go any less than a 14 though - and I'm okay with that - one time they never went below a 22!!!

We're going to Olu Deniz in Turkey - 1st time there - or in Turkey for that matter ... where are you going??

ha yes it does look like I am showing off, forgot you were going to olu deniz lucky you, it's beautiful, we are going to cuba again, and if any money left later on in the year we shall vist turkey again.

Don't be envious of me Sian ... bear in mind I'm 54 (nearly 55 EEEK!!) I'd rather be your age and holidaying in a caravan in France!! ;) ... swings and roundabouts I suppose :) xx

yes I am 51 but remember the caravan holidays, only had one child though, but always took the friend of the season if you know what I mean. Now we will be starting again with the grandkids and hopefully pinch em for a couple of days when they are a bit older, not sure I WOULD survive a week, though, so need my sleep these days, or I can be a grumpy so and so.

France too!! We only went to Pendle ;) ... happy memories though :) xx

still maintaining so doing ok, had to go on some tablets and I cannot have alcohol with them so may lose weight you never know.

Lol! Blessing in disuise then eh? It'd be far easier if I didn't like a little tipple too! Well done on maintaining though - no mean feat! xx

Back