Back again.........

A Better Me

Silver Member
just want to say hi 2 everyone here, im going to be starting lt for the 2nd time on thursday...i 1st did it 2 years ago and lost an epic 4 stone in doin so, but have stupidly fell back in2 my old routine of unhealthy eating..:sigh::sigh::break_diet:
i dont no y iv done it to myself but my self esteem is at an all time low at the moment, and as im eating that 2nd packet of crisps im scorning myself 4 doin so.......but this dusnt stop me doing it.
so here i am about to start my lt journey once more, last time around i found this site to be my lifeline, and made some lovely friends who supported me, and am lookin forward to meet new friends on here this time round.....

Hi Claire.. Welcome back to LT, and congratulations on not putting it ALL back on x

I am sure you will succeed this time round.. I am coming back tomorrow (for about my 10th restart since Xmas!! lol), but i will get there...

Good luck hun x

aww thanks su, im just annoyed with myself for letting myself go again, is it really hard to restart because every1 seems to say its much harder 2nd time around, so im kind of dreading it.. iv tried allsorts b4 deciding to do this again, weightwatchers, slimming world, low calorie.. but just cant stick to them..

Im on my second time round aswell and to be honest Ive found it really easy this time. I was in ketosis by day 2 so maybe your body will get into it quicker as you have done it before? Also, my holiday looking was the quick up the butt I needed, the thought of feeling like a beached whale was enough to get me back on the shakes. I had tried weight watchers too, but its so slow after lipotrim. I am thinking of going back to weight watchers tho after my hol to shift that last few pounds and hopefully learn how to have a healthier attitutde towards food. Good luck honey, you can do it! also I think its easier in the summer xx

How are you doing Claire?

I am the same as you, after being on LT the results from WW are too slow... I need something really strict but gives me quick results.... I have been trying to re-start since January (how bad am i??!! lol) as i came off for Xmas, but hopefully my mind is in a better place and i will see it through this one last time. (That's the theory anyway!! lol)... Considering i had Xmas i am only 10lbs heavier than i was when i finished. so fingers crossed i can get rid of my jelly belly and lardy arse before the summer really kicks in.
I have also started doing Zumba on the wii but in all honesty i am shattered after just the warm up!

I hope you are coping ok hun x

thanx glam, your the 1st 1 to say its easier the 2nd time around uv given me hope lol.... i also found ww too slow after lipotrim, the results speak for themselves on this so im counting down the days now until i can start, i can actually say im sick of food and thinking about it..
hi su, i dont start until thursday, but i cant wait now lol, how r u getting on??

Back