Back again

British_Claire_84

Gold Member
Ello everyone :)

I'm seriously contemplating coming back to exante. Need to lose the flab n it's the quickest n easiest (in that there's no counting, weighing etc) way to do it.

I've got a few packs left in the cupboard but can't afford a months box till payday on the 16th jan. it's also my bday on 13th jan so I'm not sure when to start. I'm back to work the day after tmoz too n being a shift worker can be hard on a diet. So... mulling things over in my head at the mo n weighing (!) up the pros n cons etc of when to start.

Well I've had a look through my diet shelf in the cupboard n I've got enough shakes for three a day for four days ( albeit outta date but nvm). Just spoken to mum n she's planning on doing a new yrs day tea with the family round n I'm also on nights nye. So I'm really confused about when to start.. Dunno how long the post would take (would it be longer than the 4 days supply I have), dunno about the family tea n got my bday on 13th. Thing is I wanna crack on n get the first days done cos I know they suck, I don't wanna let social events rule my diet n don't wanna delay things too much.

Well I've had a look through my diet shelf in the cupboard n I've got enough shakes for three a day for four days ( albeit outta date but nvm). Just spoken to mum n she's planning on doing a new yrs day tea with the family round n I'm also on nights nye. So I'm really confused about when to start.. Dunno how long the post would take (would it be longer than the 4 days supply I have), dunno about the family tea n got my bday on 13th. Thing is I wanna crack on n get the first days done cos I know they suck, I don't wanna let social events rule my diet n don't wanna delay things too much.
well the nye dinner could be a WS day a small protein meal? yep im dreading the first 4 days lol... maybe best if u cut down on carbs increase your water ready for the New years day start mayb??x

Yeah I'm kinda an all or nothing type of gal. Not looking forward to it as I know the first week is tough, especially working shifts. But I'm gonna concentrate on the positives.

1. No counting
2. No weighing (food or me)
3. No sitting around trying to figure out what meals to have
4. No food shopping
5. No washing up (or hardly any)
6. Know exactly what food shopping budget will be
7. Often don't have time at work for meal breaks so shovelling a bar down my neck n calling it job done will be easy peasy
8. Knowing the diet plan works
9. Less time sorting food out = more me time
10. Getting slimmer
11. Losing weight
12. Fitting back into clothes
13. Looking better by spring time
14. Skin clearing up
15. Maybe meeting some blokes.. ;-)

I like and agree on all of these thoughts actually.. Plus u did fantastic last time I remember your before and after pictures, so as you said the diet works chick. :)

Yep it sure does. I know my family don't agree with it but hey, they're not the one doing it n I know what works for me.

Wondering about a whisk type thing rather than using my usual handheld balloon whisk.

Yeah I'm kinda an all or nothing type of gal. Not looking forward to it as I know the first week is tough, especially working shifts. But I'm gonna concentrate on the positives.

1. No counting
2. No weighing (food or me)
3. No sitting around trying to figure out what meals to have
4. No food shopping
5. No washing up (or hardly any)
6. Know exactly what food shopping budget will be
7. Often don't have time at work for meal breaks so shovelling a bar down my neck n calling it job done will be easy peasy
8. Knowing the diet plan works
9. Less time sorting food out = more me time
10. Getting slimmer
11. Losing weight
12. Fitting back into clothes
13. Looking better by spring time
14. Skin clearing up
15. Maybe meeting some blokes.. ;-)

I've just started Exante this week for all over the above reasons (previously did Lipotrim a few years ago). I'm thinking that i am just going to sleep the non-working hours away to stop me from thinking about food, as I am doing right now :sigh:

Forgot to add..... Good luck x

:party0011:

How did you find it? I haven't had a vanilla one yet but I've read on the boards that they're nice made with hot water and a bit of coffee in them. I'm seriously missing my brews and I'm not really a fan of vanilla so I'm going to give that a go tonight.

It's nice enough really. Fills a hole as they say. I'm still having a lil amount of milk for brews n coffees. When I did cd I had four packs (600cal) n an allowance of milk n I also bordered the min of that due to being 5'8 so I'm having three exante packs n a couple of brews etc a day. I couldn't work my shift pattern without coffee I'm afraid lol.

Always keep thinking of those positives, doll, they really help when the going gets tough! And actually, the sleeping thing is a great idea too - dream away those pounds! :D

You can do it!!!

Back