Back Again

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
Well I'm back here again. You probably don't remember me but I was around for a little bit at the beginning of November. I managed a day and a half (which went really well) but decided that it really wasn't the right time for me to start this.

Anyway, with Christmas over I'm now planning to start back on this tomorrow. I actually can't wait and have been so excited for the past few weeks. I have also joined a local gym that's opening in the new year as I hope to do a bit of strength training though I know I won't be able to push it too much.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day because I won't have the proper meal packs till the evening and I'm going to be driving for 4 hours back to uni! However, I decided tomorrow is best so I don't end up getting any food at uni (I currently have none there).

I'm keeping a blog on a general website to keep track of my progress and I'm also going to be using an old Slimming World diary to write down my losses.

So keep your fingers crossed that this works for me and I hope to pop in every so often to say hello.

Welcome back Cherry! This diet will absolutely work for you if you stick to it and the pounds will fall off. Keep motivated, keep strong and keep coming on here for support. We should be awash with new starters in the new year all going through the same thing (and so will I be after my break, trying to get back into ketosis to get reach my goal).

Yeah I can imagine they will be here in floods!

Welcome back Cherry-Blossom! Am with you today as I'm trying to get back into ketosis after a thoroughly enjoyable break for Christmas.
I'm going to spend all day on just water, green/peppermint and rooibos tea because the evening is when I'm at my weakest so I'll have my 3 packs spaced out then.
Good luck hun x

Good luck, I am restarting today as well. Was previously on Cambridge but have moved to Slim and Save for my restart - my aim is about another 3 stone fingers crossed

Just ordered some more as I only have half a weeks worth and I've ordered a sample of the crispy chocolate cereal shake and the chilli con carne. Nom nom can't wait for them to arrive!

Once I know which flavours I like I think I'll order a months worth of 5 per day even though I'm only doing 3 per day. Saves over £5 and means I don't have to order as often.

Anyone know how you're supposed to make the crispy chocolate cereal shake up? Just like a normal shake?

Anyone know how you're supposed to make the crispy chocolate cereal shake up? Just like a normal shake?

I'm guessing so.

I have just hit a major major problem. The microwave in my flat is bust and I won't be able to get a new one till the beginning of January. So I'm on shakes till then but no idea if I have enough shakes. Really depressing as I was looking forward to my 1 non-shake a day.

Think you can make the meals up on the hob? I haven't tried it but I'm sure that's what the instructions say.

Think you can make the meals up on the hob? I haven't tried it but I'm sure that's what the instructions say.

It seems to say you can put it in a saucepan but then there's no indication of how to cook it from there on.

I would think (but I'm no cook!) that you just add the water and simmer on the hob whilst stirring until it reaches the right consistency? I'm sure someone who has done it this way will be along soon to let you know for sure. It's a shame not to have the 'meal' as shakes only would be pretty hard I think.

Just realised I am going to have to stay in constantly until my next order is delivered as our reception is closed and that is where they usually take stuff when people are out. Plus I wouldn't have the foggiest where the nearest collection centre is or where to find it.

That's a pain, maybe you could contact S&S to see if they can give you an idea of when it might arrive or a tracking number?

I literally only ordered it at about 5pm so doubt it is anywhere yet. It isn't too major an issue as I plan on revising almost none stop till back at uni on Tuesday but even though I'm right next to the door I don't always hear it. I might leave a note asking them to bang on my window.

And just realised even 1st class it might not be here by Monday so just emailed them to ask if I can upgrade it to next day.

I just got an email back and they're going to upgrade my delivery free of charge!!! So now my stuff will be coming on Friday. I love S&S!

Yeah, the service from S&S is pretty good. Good news!

Back