Back again:/

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well guys im back with tail between my legs :/ had been doin ww with not a lot of success so im back to what i know best being the heaviest iv ever been:( on iphone so cant change my diet etc until 2mro.. Im tryin to see sw as a lifestyle change than a diet as its somethin i want to do forever, i wont beat myself up about havin blips as it happens, i will just draw a line under it and start afresh, iv also decided that i will have one meal off plan a week, whether it be a meal out or takeaway, i will use none or very little syns al day leadin up to it then have 10 syns rather than 15 a day after it, i think this will work better for me as i dont want to feel deprived ;) cant wait2 talk to u a ll again :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya hun welcome back to sw then lol I do exactly what you've just said, a treat a week either a chicken kebab or a chinese and I've lost 12 pound through slimming world so far doing this so doesn't seem to do much harm I've had real good losses, 3.5, 4.5, 1.5 and 3 so its deffo not slowed me down so far.

Just keep coming on here for support and don't deprive yourself those syns x

Hiya hun welcome back to sw then lol I do exactly what you've just said, a treat a week either a chicken kebab or a chinese and I've lost 12 pound through slimming world so far doing this so doesn't seem to do much harm I've had real good losses, 3.5, 4.5, 1.5 and 3 so its deffo not slowed me down so far.

Just keep coming on here for support and don't deprive yourself those syns x

Too right Rochelle - funny enough, at group this week we talked about syns at group and how some people seem to be scared to use them! I use them in cooking, on wine or lovely voddie and diet coke and of course meals out etc. They are part of the plan and are an essential part of it x

Too right Rochelle - funny enough, at group this week we talked about syns at group and how some people seem to be scared to use them! I use them in cooking, on wine or lovely voddie and diet coke and of course meals out etc. They are part of the plan and are an essential part of it x

Exactly! They are the reason we stick with the plan. I'm all for them. Just had a mini milky bar for 3.5 syns LOL

Good to hear u are all kinda like me:) feelin positive this time.. Was out for a meal with my friend last nte and it was gorge:) so thats this weeks treat:) made the superspeed soup and have it today for lunch:) yummmm xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back