Attack Back again!

LittlestWookie

Hi, I haven't been on (or doing Dukan) for ages as I've had loads of personal rubbish going on!

This is the plan...

2 days of attack followed by 58 days of cruise! My true weight has been recalculated at 8 st 4 when I think it was 8 stone 7 before? Weird!

I only gained a pound since leaving which is incredible as I've been eating crap!

Start weight 9 stone 10

True weight 8 stone 4

Welcome back and amazing job not to have put any weight on - go for it and TW will be yours in no time - mind you worry that your TW is bit low for someone of your height - surprised that Dr D put it there?????? Even on NHS guidelines that weight would put you under weight I think??? Just a thought! xxx

The bmi is 19.6 which is in a normal range, I'm 5f 5 and a half

X

Like I say seems v low to me but each and every person has their own individual goal!

Ill be happy at 8 stone 7/8! :) xxx

I would say thay you should consolidate when you feel you are happy with you're weight. I know a few people who have adjusted until they are happy. I think that if you are not happy with your weight you will only end up unhappy and have to sort it out again later. Hope it goes better for you this time. x

It went really well for me last time! I just had a break x

Back