Back again

cokes

Silver Member
Ok so after working very hard at a different job location and getting discount on KFC, eating alot of subway breakfasts because its cheaper to buy the deal than just the coffee, I have again gained weight. Unsurprising huh! So got weighed and back to 12st11. So back to what I know works. When im in the right place I can stick to maintaining but I got lazy the more busy I became so started with lunch. Gonna use this thread as my food diary. I am also back at my old work location until Christmas & do not pass a subway on the way to work!

Lunch- ham (I know not the best choice) & cheese leafy salad.
Dinner- again a salad but warm chicken this time.
Snack- boiled egg

Lots of water

Just done a 30 min jog too but I have felt like doing one for ages just always never seem to get the time between work, baby, husband & dogs.Gonna make time really enjoy it

After the most crappy work day I have stayed clean & green. Proud of myself. Really felt like a drink but stuck to plan. I'm not hungry ar all.
Breakfast 2 boiled eggs
Lunch leafy salad with cheese, mayo & again egg
Dinner stirfry beef & cauliflower

I like to keep very simple eating in induction & get more adventurous with time normally. Love not feeling hungry already. Onwards & downwards

Yesterday was spot on again eating wise. I feel so much better already. Being organised & stocking the cuboards & fridge at work has helped too so I know I am sorted if I can't leave at lunchtime. Today I had a lovely bacon, egg & sausage breakfast but I'll have to get to aldi for the bratwurst much lower carb & much nicer.
Did a little jog yesterday too but need new trainers, were not great on my feet.
Stocked up last night too & have turkey leg for lunch. Mmmm yum!

Hi
I'm back again also !
So be interesting to compare . Noticed you mentioned bratwurst sausages . Haven't had in ages may get some as working next to aldi .
My work seems similar to yours , travelling and always a McDonald's or KFC ! Lol

Good luck

Livvy

Hi Livvy
The thing is I prefer proper food to KFC etc but when you are busy its awful. Luckily im away from there for the moment & in one place for 3 months so easier to plan my meals.
I got weighed earlier & im down 5lb already so my water weight is away I think. That felt good.
Had a lovely pork & chilli stir fry on cabbage for dinner instead of the turkey. I just knocked it together no recipe. Was delightful
Got the bratwurst today they are rather nice plus its a good walk to aldi so got exercise in too!
Hope you are going well how long have you been back on it?

Hi
Well done on 5lb loss is that I'm a week !
I only started back yesterday and had two glossed red wine last nights Opps !!!

Hoping for 5lb loss this week ( well actually sun )

Opposite aldi today so will definatly get done bratwurst

Again well done
Livvy

Thanks! Have just been on since Thursday so not a week yet. Damn red wine. So lovely but hop back onto plan & you'll be fine, lots of water to flush it out. I'm sooooo thirsty right now its ridiculous x

Best get back to work where did that hour go!

Wow u r my inspiration ! That's it 100.% now
Enjoy your day ( went aldi at lunchtime got bratwurst ) may have tomorrow with stir fry mush and courgette in butter ( daughter I'll add jacket spud )

Liove this am as easy to adapt to the family

Livvy

Cheers Lisa! See I always come back in the end!
Livvy everyone has their oops days. Its just getting back on it that counts. I was so tempted the other day to have wine but knew how dreadful I'd feel as I have the Atkins high going on so powered through as didn't want to lose it! I remembered that I love chicken liver pan fried in butter so that's my have a bad day food as I love it. Olives too but haven't got any in. Love them too so they can be my treat food for when I feel crappy. And if all else fails there's vodka before the wine as vodka 0 carb BUT alcohol turns to sugar so not great but a glass of vodka is probably the step, for me, before the red wine while on plan. I do love my wine though ;)

Days food diary then

Breakfast bratwurst omelette

Lunch egg mayonnaise herb salad with chicken & a few chilli bits

Dinner turkey leg with cauliflower cheese.

Did normal walk with the dogs, ran up & down stairs at work quite a bit so hopefully enough exercise to keep things moving in the right direction!

I'm thinking of a chicken korma for tomorrow night, so am gonna have a look for an easy recipe otherwise it'll be the normal putting in whatever I think & never get the same meal twice deal :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had a great day at work & its my day off tomorrow so I'm feeling pretty happy. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow as I won't be able to on Thursday which would be my proper week.
Food has been good today but I skipped breakfast as I slept with in a bit accidentally
Breakfast none
Lunch tuna salad with mayo
Dinner cheese omelette with bratwurst on the side

Still quite happy with the plan. Let's hope I'm happy with the loss tomorrow too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today was my day 3. Getting a bit fed up with frittata. Any suggestions for quick 'pick up n go'. Didn't have time for boiled eggs this morning and stood in supermarket at a loss for what to buy on way to work. Ended up with a smoked sausage-and was so not sure-didn't eat for hours, by which time I was starving.

Defo need to plan ahead more :-/

Any advice greatly received.

G

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Susie. Enjoy your holidays x

Gill for a pick up lunch I tend to just grab a salad bowl & add whatever meat or fish I can find that's cooked. Like this morning I grabbed smoked salmon. I think its best to try to be prepared & do alot at home, although I don't mind simple salad lunches. Why not try making cheeseburger pie, or stilton & broccoli soup, the recipes will be on recipe thread. They are things that you can get a few meals from & prepare night before & pick up & run with for the day ahead. The recipe thread is good to look through also some of the food websites have good low carb options
Crappy day at work again for me, but did actually manage to get weighed. Lost another pound so that's 6 for the week. I'll take that

Yeah I defo need to plan ahead-which I'm not very good at. I've not lost anything much since starting Monday, want to keep with it. Thanks for the advice.

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm struggling to make my carbs up. I just want meat/ fish/ eggs. I know im not eating enough veg. I need to make more of an effort with it. I'm eating salad leaves but need to build other veg back in. Stupidly tired but day off tomorrow hopefully I'll feel more on it after a full day with my girl.

Well although feeling a bit off I've stuck to eating well ish. Managed some cauliflower before. I need to get some other veg in though. I'm thinking I may nip out & get some things for a nice cheeseburger pie :)

Hey Cokes, coming to have a nose :)

I too have recently returned to low carb. I lost three stone on Atkins and pig to twig, then life and a man happens ( anyway if you're interested I have a diary too )

I've kept things as low carb as I can this week but starting induction properly tomorrow.

I think diet coke is going to be the hardest thing to kick.

I too am a wine lover!

Well done on your loss!

Back