Step 1 Sole Source + Back again!

CallieF

Back again after a silly few months of eating and drinking what I wanted! Had a holiday and several celebrations and Just didn't get back into it! Oh well, onwards and upwards. 8 weeks exactly till I go away again and weighing in at 14stone 2lb I have serious work to do. Feel awful with myself, can't even look in the mirror right now...so defo time to sort myself out! Looking forward to starting back again tomorrow :)

welcome back, youve done it once you can do it again.x good luck.xx.

When i started back i had 8 weeks till my holiday (now 7 ) its a great motivator.xx

Welcome back Callie, there's a lot of us in the same boat, stay strong and keep ticking those days off the calendar. Keep reminding yourself why you're doing this.
Good luck, let us know how you're getting on.

Anne xx

Welcome back, I find the hardest part is coming back, keep going and think how brilliant you will feel on holiday! X

Thanks everyone :)). Defiantly helps having this site to look at for inspiration and all you lovely people to offer encouragement! :)) xx

Hi Callie how you getting on? Ive just started ss+ too on day 5 now. I weight the same as you. Ive lost loads of weight previously on other diets then had a year eating whatever I wanted and not exercising and put it all back on with interest! Hope you're getting on okay i love coming on here and reading everyone elses stories its great for motivation!

Back