BACK AGAIN

OMG, just back from the gym where put together a programe for me, im in agony already lol god knows what i wake up like tomorrow, anyway going to treat myself to chinese tonight ive only used 1.5 pts today so got loads to use.

:( i checked my weight on my home scales today and they havent moved...

Hi Joanne,
I'm new here too.
Great isn't it?
I'm finding it a great way to distract myself. The time whizzes by and no food passes my lips!!
Anyway good luck with your weight loss.
L x

So far so good, i have stuck to my points and even visited the gym twice this week, and not used my bonus points, just need to see what the scales say on monday fingers crossed x

I agree with Marie, mid week weigh ins are the devils work.... i weigh in at home and it takes ALL my energy not to get on them mid week but i know that if it shows a slight gain or STS then im gutted and it puts me down on my diet and makes me feel like eating something :rolleyes:

Good luck for tomorrow i hope you get a good result, my WI tomorrow too so i will look out for your news

Just back form the gym again:), my weigh-ins not till 6.45pm and im working night-shift tonight start at 7.45 so im going to be rushing about like a maddie, cant eat my dinner before my weigh in so gonna rush back home and have a quick bite before work, hopefully we wont be too busy for me to log on and let you guys know the outcome x

cant wait to hear your wi result hun, good luck...

im another one that used to get on the scales every single day...dont do it now hide them away honestly its the best thing you can do and you really get a great surprise at the end of the week if you lose!xxx

3lb loss:D im a happy chappy, how do you change you ticker? x

Thanks scooby and Starlight, still a long way to go but atleast im going in the right direction. What kinda meeting Starlight, and whereabouts. Problem is i work constant night-shift, but if im off i'll try x

Ive not been able to stay for the talk at my ww meeting so could somebody please explain the kickstart, thanks in advance x

Kickstart allows you to choose 1 of wach of the menu ideas for brekkie, lunch & dinner all menus are pointed upto 18 points.

If you are normally on a higher point allowance they give you 'snack' ideas to top up your points.

If you only have the basic 18pts a day it is essentially a 'kickstart' - the kit they give you is really good & the recipe for the strawberry & mango smoothie is great! x

Im doing fine thanks, just home from the pub was there before and after the football tonight(celtic v rangers) had atleast 8 budweisers, all within my points though, starving now so going to celebrate celtics win even further with a brunchetta (5pts) and a can diet bru:)

Draught Buds my favourite, not alot of place sell it probably cause it knocks you off your feet, I was in NY for St.patricks day and everywhere sells it, anybody know how many points are in tescos crumpets xxx

Thanks Paula, i had a read throught the books and a 40g crumpet is only 1 pt. Got a dinner dance to go to tomorrow night, dont know whats on the menu, but going to be very good and just eat as little as possible cause i know i'll go overboard with the drink, and i promise just to stick to the vodka and diet coke and no bud, i have saved some points too x

Back