BACK AGAIN

Thanks scooby and Starlight, still a long way to go but atleast im going in the right direction. What kinda meeting Starlight, and whereabouts. Problem is i work constant night-shift, but if im off i'll try x

Just a get together in town. Theyre coming from far and wide ;) Its on May 23/24 theres a thread in the meetings section.

Working permanent nights? What a nightmare I work one week in 4 on nights and thats more than enough.

Hmmm you dont work in Govan by any chance do you??

I work in stobhill hospital, do you work in Helen street? My off-dutyd not out for May yet but i'll keep the date in mind x

My brother-in-laws works there lol x

Hes a sargent in the traffic police, im sure its helen street their based

:break_diet:Think ive blown it. Dinner dance was great, but i drank far to much, i had 27 pts to use, didnt have starter or pudding, just chicken but i had a cooked breakfast this morning. Mind you, i havent managed to eat anything else today, feel sick now and to top it off im night-shift tonight x

im at work and im shattered roll on 8am, plus i ate a chicken kebab, but thatsall ive had since my breakfast this morning, i do hope ive not mucked up for my weigh in tonight x

i lost 1.5lb, must have been all that vodka and my cooked breakfast yesterday so i cant really complain.

i did lol i must ask him if he helped a damsel in dietress x

Thanks Paula, Had a really bad night at work last night and ate a few quality street:break_diet:. It had to be done as we didnt get a break till 1.45am. Anyway ive just made the chicken tikka masala sauce the ww one and im pleasantly surprised, it was lovely along with a wee bit of rice and 2 mini healthy eating nans from sainsburys, worked out as 11pts all in, well worth it and still got plenty points for my tea at work tonight.

I went over my points by 7pts yesterday:break_diet:, but cause ive been sleeping all day i can claw them back as im not night-shift tonight, do you think that would be ok. Just had a really bad few nights at work. x

Thanks Sandy, usully its not too bad as we kinda get our tea around midnight, but the last few nights have been so busy that we havent managed to sit down till about 2am, so you just been picking away at chocs and crisps. I'll just have to treat myself to a chinese i think thats the only way im going to be able to use most of my points tonight.

Well believe it or not i managed to save 8pts yesterday, so i think ive more than made up for my overeating crap at work, even managed to goto the gym this morning, 1st time this week which i know aint good but ive slept longer during the day than normal just cause we didnt manage to get breaks and it was so busy x

Back