BACK AGAIN

I couldnt help it Paula, i fell asleep and that was me to the next morning, i wont expect any weight loss this week then :(

dreading weigh in

:break_diet:Im dreading weigh in tonight, another old firm game yesterday so it was an all day drinking session god know hows many bud and vodkas i had, didnt eat just drank

Hopefully you'll be surprised love. If you're fine tonight just try to make sure you're extra good this week so that doesn't bite you in the bum next week (I speak from experience can you tell?).

xxx

Good luck with your wi :)

i cant believe it i lost 4lbs and got my silver 7 x

:O ... 4lbs! wowee! ... fabby result! .. Have a wonderful week :)

xx

He he, maybe that means that alcohol is good for you? Yes?...Ok maybe not!

xxx

Thnks, but im going take clairs advise and be really good this week x

Well ive stuck to my word and been really good all week just hope it lasts and last weekends binge drinking doesnt come back to haunt me x

Thanks for all your welcomes and encouragement, i went for half pizza half pasta, probably not the best choice but i intend to make up for it tomorrow, the pasta was tomato based, so not too bad and i didn't have any garlic bread or alcohol. Im going to hit the gym in the morning and i'll reduce my amount of points tomorrow, look forward to getting to know you all x

well done on resisting all temptation!! i would have so gone for a creamy pasta and ate a whole cheesy garlic bread to myself!!he he!! not to mention endless refills of wine!! sounds like youve got your head round it hunny!! well done,your doing great!! x x x

:p:eek::p:eek::p:eek::p

I have been really good this week, not went over my points. Only downside is ive not managed to get to the gym this week at all. Im not waking up till about 4 in the afternoon which isnt normal for me im usually up about 2.30 and have plenty time to go to the gym before getting organised to go back out to work at night. Think its just because ive been doing alot of extra shift and its all catching up on me, im only off tonight then back for 5 x

Hi there Joanne,

Just reading this post... you're doing really well, and you got your silver 7 in practically no time!

I just wanted to say that I don't think you should be so harsh on yourself... going 7 points over (had to have a giggle, sometimes I've gone 50 over in a day!) ... think positive and plan ahead when you can.

You CAN do this! But none of us ever loses every week (and those that do pile it all back on later after dropping their 10 stone in 10 weeks!). Think of the tortoise and the hare. As frustrating as it is to have the weight to come of slowly, wouldn't you rather have it stay off?

You're driven and motivated and learning what it is that you're putting into your mouth, cut yourself a bit of slack!

If you spend all the time worrying about it too much you'll think it's all too much hassle and give up. I'm not saying don't be strict with yourself, I'm just saying that you need to praise your efforts some more!

You're doing fantastically!!!

P.S: Sorry for the lecture!

Thanks for that, im just worried incase my binge drinking last sunday comes back to haunt me, but as i said i have been good all week so fingers crossed x

just wondered if anybody knew if the ww meetings will still be on as its a bank holiday? x never stayed for the talk last week as i was working and had to run, i'll go up and see if anybodys there, wish me luck last weeks binge drinking doesnt come back to haunt me x

They usually change the day if its a bank holiday or just leave it until the following week i think? ... not 100% but im sure this is what happens!

there was a weigh-in tonight, im afraid i put on 1lb :(, suppose i cant really complain x

Last edited:
I have been terrible this week, dont ask me why i cant answer that. Probably put on again this week, but im going to start afresh.

Back