BACK AGAIN

Just back from weigh-in and pleased to tell you that i lost 2 and a half :D x

Thank you, i think doing my diary really helped x

Excellent!! well done!

Thanks Nikki, well done on your loss your going to be a stunning bride, have you done a diary? i need new ideas on what to eat x

Hi joanne im getting the same as you about food! .. what sort of things do you eat? and maybe we can swap ideas? lol

well done on your loss hun!! x x x

Thanks everybody, Pixie have a read through my diary x

Only lost half a pound im not to pleased with that as ive been very good :mad:

aw Joanne, I know its annoying when its a small amount but you HAVE to think, you still weigh less today than you did this day last week!! well done pet!

Have you checked out the food diaries at the top of the page? I havent updated mine in aaagggeess but am going to start again now (beware - I eat alot of crap!! he he)

(thanks pet xxx mwah)

Thanks girls, i just feel that i was really good and worked hard at the gym, maybe it'll show up next week, fingers crossed x

Aww hun i can sympathise there. I remember one week really going hell for leather, i did sooooooo much exercise i was saying i hoped for 1-2lb off but was secretly expecting about 5 for the amount of exercise i had done, and NOTHING not one bloody pound had come off :eek::eek: I was gutted...... lets hope you see a fab result next week. Keep up the good work

Just back from weigh in and lost a pound:) x

Back