BACK AGAIN

jc1976

Silver Member
Hi, started ww on monday night, probably the worst week to start as i was out for mama mia last night and going out for dinner tonight, but i couldnt put it off any longer as i know something would crop up next week. Anyway reading all your posts has been an insipration to me, im sure you'll all be here for me when i need that kick up the ass. Anyway 1st problem is im going to Di Maggios for dinner and ive looked everywhere for the points of their meals but ive not had any luck. Ive only had 1.5 pts today to make sure i dont go over. Look forward to getting to know you all. Joanne x

Hiya Joanne welcome to Mini's. There is never a good time to start a diet, you just have to get on with it and be sensible about the choices you make.
Can you not look for similar foods and point your dinner like that? If you only have 1.5 points all day you'll be eating the tablecloth when you get there!! Enjoy your meal.

welcomeswirl.gif

Look forward to reading your progress, dont forget we all here for tips, advise, rants and raves lol!

Sun x

Thanks for all your welcomes and encouragement, i went for half pizza half pasta, probably not the best choice but i intend to make up for it tomorrow, the pasta was tomato based, so not too bad and i didn't have any garlic bread or alcohol. Im going to hit the gym in the morning and i'll reduce my amount of points tomorrow, look forward to getting to know you all x

Hi, just back from the gym, done 35 minutes cardio and some small weights and booked into go back tomorrow where theyre going to fix me a programme. Must admit i feel great after doing that. Only used 1.5 points so far so think i'll be able to make up for last night.

well done jc and the very best of luck. Everyone is really friendly on this forum and they are always will to help
xxxxxxxxx

Its the getting there thats the tough bit, but i honestly feel the better for going. Ive just made myself fajitas for dinner, very tasty and filling using: 1 chicken breast 2.5pts, half a green,red,yellow pepper and half an onion 0 pts, salsa 1pt, sour cream 2pts and 3 wraps 9pts was lovely.

Just munched my way through a pkt crisps and creme egg, all within my points though, so i dont feel guilty at all. This diets great lol

Back