back and determined to succeed!!

Oh ha ha! Cant believe I made that mistake Kozza! Lol! Sorry hun :) . I dont think 8 stone is unrealistic - I bet you can do it. Id love to be 8 stone but am gonna re-feed at 8stone 9 and see if I can lose the rest that way... Getting married at the end of June so hence why I'm rushing to get to goal :)))

Congrats for your wedding day, Sarah! You're already more than halfway to your goal.. you'll be looking fab and gorgeous. I hope you'll be posting pictures of you in your skinny wedding dress in the inspirational pics thread!! :D

Why don't you treat yourself once you come off? Happy birthday ladies, by the way! Today is my wedding anniversary, but instead if goin out for a lovely meal, like we normally do, I am going to have my nails and hair done next week and put £50 in an envelope for a lovely meal out- post LT!
I'm only on day 7, and I have been 100% so far, going to try and keep that up as long as I can 'cause is too much or an effort and cost not to for me! :)

It's my 24th birthday today and I caved - decided to have a nice meal for dinner. I decided that although I know it's a setback, it's one I can deal with and as long as I'm not giving up on the LT plan altogether I can live with my decision. Back to 100% tomorrow but I will be enjoying my nice dinner tonight and will not be beating myself up. There are no more special occasions between now and my goal date so I can't see there being any more deviations hopefully. :D

It's my 24th birthday today and I caved - decided to have a nice meal for dinner. I decided that although I know it's a setback, it's one I can deal with and as long as I'm not giving up on the LT plan altogether I can live with my decision. Back to 100% tomorrow but I will be enjoying my nice dinner tonight and will not be beating myself up. There are no more special occasions between now and my goal date so I can't see there being any more deviations hopefully. :D

:birthday: Happy birthday Kozza. Don't go to mad with the grub ;) and straight back on TFR in the morning.

^ Thanks hun! Yes no worries, back on TFR tomorrow. I seemed to get a lot fuller a lot faster and couldn't even finish my dinner which is -very- unlike me. I take that as a good sign but also feel slightly robbed of my cheat day and full enjoyment of it. Haha! :D

happy birthday Kozza, hope you have a great one.
omg i had hell of weekend......started good but gave in & ended up going mad.....my head was completely wrecked by today.
I ate and picked my way thro sat and sun :( And felt down in dumps about it......i mean really down!! felt like i was complete failure. was ready to give up today and resign myself to being fat and useless forever.......yea lashings of self pity going on there.
Anyway i pushed myself to go to weigh in earlier today and although i hadnt managed to loose (i know like what planet am i on???) but i didnt go up either!! So being good earlier in week did count and so that was good. Anyway pharmasist said that i had one week but if i didnt get with the programme then i'd be taken off.....this was talking to i really needed to get.....kick up the arse!! So I'm here and have been 100% today and plan to keep it that way until i get to goal. Really can't continue to live my life as a fatty. and the only way i can change is to pack up my excuse making and follow this incredibly simple programme. Thats one promise i made myself. the other is I'm going to quit the whole self pity crap because it really does me no favours......so its positive thoughts from now on.

I AM A GOOD PERSON, I HAVE ALOT TO BE PROUD OF. AND I DESERVE TO BE SLIM AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF....... my new mantra......feel free to remind me of this when you catch me moaning. LOL :)

hello Sarah,
wow just looking at your stats woo your doing great
....love to see people getting on so well really just proves that it is possible :)
any tips on how you stay focused?

colette (gercol)

Hey gercol-thanks!d'you know what?i made a vision board the day i started and i think it really helped.i printed off a calendar and every night i tick the days off,i also (sounds psycho) printed a fat pic of me and then a pic of my head on a skinny body as my before and after.im getting married in 6 weeks as well so that helps too ;)) i swear to god if i can do this anyone can-i was always the one eating the massive meals and comfort eating.I also remind myself that this diet isnt forever and soon i can eat food again.

thats a great idea.......think i might try doing the same......something visual. Hope your wedding plans going well. Its a very exciting time for you.....and yes stressfull but i hope your enjoying it at the same time :)

Back