Back and here we go

Liz0800

HI everyone,

I started JUDD four weeks ago then went on a bloomin cruise. Feel huge today and legs rubbing together. Have a disgusting feeling about how I let myself get this big!!!! Trying to see the big picture and telling me its a proven fact that one can lose weight if one sticks to a plan and JUDD is proven to work. Roll on slim me at xmas

Have restarted fresh today on an up day and tomorow is first DD. Cant wait for this time next week to feel slimmer, with luck.

Sorry to vent. Just need to know I can do this.

Liz xxx

Liz0800 said:
HI everyone,

I started JUDD four weeks ago then went on a bloomin cruise. Feel huge today and legs rubbing together. Have a disgusting feeling about how I let myself get this big!!!! Trying to see the big picture and telling me its a proven fact that one can lose weight if one sticks to a plan and JUDD is proven to work. Roll on slim me at xmas

Have restarted fresh today on an up day and tomorow is first DD. Cant wait for this time next week to feel slimmer, with luck.

Sorry to vent. Just need to know I can do this.

Liz xxx

Welcome back Hun - remember this is the last day of being this weight... You will never see it again :-D

Hi, i'm doing my first DD tomorrow too. My hubby has been doing JUDD for about 3 weeks and has lost about 7lbs and says that it's for life now :-0
So, I've decided that after much recent binging in preparation for joining him that, finally, I really should do it & not just talk about it!

We're doing UD on M/W/F & either Sat or Sun, plans dependent.

I'm looking forward to getting on with it. I return to work tomorrow after 13 months on mat leave. Would love to have gone back slimmer but nevermind. It's onwards & downwards from now on. I'd like to 16st by Xmas. I'm currently 18st :-0

Looking forward to joining all of you lovely ladies (& gents!)

Claire x

Hi Claire,

Great to have you on board. How have you gone today. I am day two and my first DD today.

Your hubby will be god support

Liz xx

Hi and welcome, great that your OH is on board too, my OH attempted a DD last week as he reckoned he had gained weight he did fairly well until about 4pm when he caved and ate half a packet of Jammie dodgers lol, but he supports me so thats great it really helps , look forward to seeing how you get on x

Hi Liz & Bajoleth

Well my first day back at work and first DD are done!! I had bought an enormous prawn salad 400 cals)) @ M&S on Monday to take with me and it did a good job of not making me feel too deprived. I really struggled last night though and have woken up absolutely ravenous this morning! Am hoping to have time for a sneaky porridge before the kids wake up (they have brekkie @ nursery).

How are you doing? How was your first DD.

I do think that hubby/partner support is a must. I've done Exante/CD/LL etc.... And he's always been really good. It's certainly better still doing it together.

Am looking forward to my UD today!!!

Enjoy!

Cx

Hi Claire,

Well done on the first DD...sounds like you did well.

Me....my first DD too yesterday. I did 474 cals and split it up in day.

I did a combo of nibbles through the day and weighed a few bits.

I did chicken salad with spinach and a tom at lunch and then mozarrella and basil and tom at tea..no oil. I had 30 cals of strawbs and two sufar free jellies in day. I did one lite baby bell and one yogurt and lots of diet coke.

Anyway made sure i did low cak foods spread out.

Just had toast and may need another slice.

Keep going....you can do it.

I am doing my next DD tomorrow.

Lx

Well done! It's amazing how much you can eat actually! I'm going to buy some salad & Tescos falafels and low cal dressing (perhaps a spoonful of hummus as a treat) for future lunches.
DD no.2 tomorrow -we can do this x

Back