back and need support & encouragement

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by no pain no gain!, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

hiya! does anyone remember me? I started LT in april and did it for 10 days (lost 9 pounds), then got my blood test reports showing that ive got underactive thyroid... so had to come off LT. My thyroid is now stable and so im back. out of the 9 pounds i lost, ive put 6 pounds back on again :sigh:. I've got my sisters wedding next month (july 4th) and i desperatley need to loose a stone by then. Ive got 3 weeks and 2 days.... do you guys think it can be done. I have to, HAVE TO loose a stone and i need all the tips and alot of support and encouragement. I'm starting in the morning (tues 10th) and i plan to stay connected to this site so i can get the will power and keep going.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back!

You should get to your target on time if you stay strong!

Good Luck!

Guen

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi nopain,
    Start reducing your cals and carbs now and upping your water it will help you get back into things more easily! Doing LT for the second time can be hard ...but you can do it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.