Back for a little while

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Hi all,

Just wanted to pop on and say. I left LT to go to WW but due to massive family and work problems completely fell off the wagon and have consequently put on 2 stone of the 5 I managed to lose on LT.

However now is the time to get some control somewhere in my life - after all I have no control over the other things going on in my life - at least I can control what I eat and focus on that. So therefore I am using up the last of my LT/Exante products and doing 1 week of TFR and then a week of refeeding and then back to WW points control (but not going to meetings) and with luck and lots of effort and willpower will get myself back on track.

I know that this way its a fast start to weight loss and then a slower loss after that, but I have to learn that whilst LT is relatively easy its not the final solution.

Good luck to you all and I shall pop on now and then for hints and inspiration to keep me going. :D

xxJoolsxx

Hi again Jools, I remember you from last year when I did LT first time around.

Good luck for your return, however long it is. I'm sure you'll get to your goal and stay there this time.

Hiya hun - good luck with it - and well done for coming back! Here's to being a skinny minnie! xx

Hi Jools and lovely to see you posting. Sorry to hear you have had a tough time and have had a bit of a regain. You are back in the right frame of mind to give it a go. I see you plan one week TFR. Might you consider trying to do two or three and give yourself a good boost? I know you found the return to tfr hard before but after the first week it will get easier. Just a thought.
I've stopped TFR after losing 87lbs on it. I decided that I will have to live in the world of real food so decided to try and lose the remainder using more conventional methods. I am following GL and am doing well on it. Slow but sure but have lost 12lbs so far on it. I never feel deprived. I simply stick to a "no bread/potato/pasta/rice " rule and substitute these with oat or rye crackers,lentils,beans and quinoa. As I am still trying to lose weight, I also keep an eye to the toatal calories and keep these to about 1300 a day.
Good luck for the coming week. You know the drill, so keep up the water intake and keep busy.

Hi Molly, I did think of doing more than a week on TFR - I might do yet but I think that I shall take it one day/week at a time and see how it goes. :D It feels weird to be back and I am feeling so good after my first day - a bit hungry right now but not as bad as I thought I would be. I shall be having a few very early nights this week too, to hide from the pressures of food lol.

Well done on your losses - you did amazing on TFR and looks like GL is the one for you. Keep up the good work :D

Hi Jools, Great to see you back. I too would suggest 3 or 4 weeks back on TFR as you know it does get much easier after the first week. By this time you could be around 2 stone down, which will give you a great boost before starting WW. Just take each day as it comes & see how you feel, but more importantly log in on here for support & encouragement

Good Luck
Clair x

Hey Jools,

I remember you hun- guess we both fell off the wagon- but we're back on it and back in control- and that's the main thing. Well done for having the courage and determination to come back. Look forward to seeing your results

xx

Jools, a day and a week at a time is the right approach. Don't look too far ahead. Keep a bottle of water to hand at all times. It really is a lifesaver, imo. I still have bottles all about the place so I am never out of reach of one.

:hug99:

will reply this week!!!!! Sorry !!!!!!

Lovely to see you posting...x

Back