Back for a little while

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jeep, 7 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hi all,

Just wanted to pop on and say. I left LT to go to WW but due to massive family and work problems completely fell off the wagon and have consequently put on 2 stone of the 5 I managed to lose on LT.

However now is the time to get some control somewhere in my life - after all I have no control over the other things going on in my life - at least I can control what I eat and focus on that. So therefore I am using up the last of my LT/Exante products and doing 1 week of TFR and then a week of refeeding and then back to WW points control (but not going to meetings) and with luck and lots of effort and willpower will get myself back on track.

I know that this way its a fast start to weight loss and then a slower loss after that, but I have to learn that whilst LT is relatively easy its not the final solution.

Good luck to you all and I shall pop on now and then for hints and inspiration to keep me going. :D

xxJoolsxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi again Jools, I remember you from last year when I did LT first time around.

Good luck for your return, however long it is. I'm sure you'll get to your goal and stay there this time.

4. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Hiya hun - good luck with it - and well done for coming back! Here's to being a skinny minnie! xx

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Hi Jools and lovely to see you posting. Sorry to hear you have had a tough time and have had a bit of a regain. You are back in the right frame of mind to give it a go. I see you plan one week TFR. Might you consider trying to do two or three and give yourself a good boost? I know you found the return to tfr hard before but after the first week it will get easier. Just a thought.
    I've stopped TFR after losing 87lbs on it. I decided that I will have to live in the world of real food so decided to try and lose the remainder using more conventional methods. I am following GL and am doing well on it. Slow but sure but have lost 12lbs so far on it. I never feel deprived. I simply stick to a "no bread/potato/pasta/rice " rule and substitute these with oat or rye crackers,lentils,beans and quinoa. As I am still trying to lose weight, I also keep an eye to the toatal calories and keep these to about 1300 a day.
    Good luck for the coming week. You know the drill, so keep up the water intake and keep busy.

6. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hi Molly, I did think of doing more than a week on TFR - I might do yet but I think that I shall take it one day/week at a time and see how it goes. :D It feels weird to be back and I am feeling so good after my first day - a bit hungry right now but not as bad as I thought I would be. I shall be having a few very early nights this week too, to hide from the pressures of food lol.

Well done on your losses - you did amazing on TFR and looks like GL is the one for you. Keep up the good work :D

7. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hi Jools, Great to see you back. I too would suggest 3 or 4 weeks back on TFR as you know it does get much easier after the first week. By this time you could be around 2 stone down, which will give you a great boost before starting WW. Just take each day as it comes & see how you feel, but more importantly log in on here for support & encouragement

Good Luck
    Clair x

8. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Jools,

I remember you hun- guess we both fell off the wagon- but we're back on it and back in control- and that's the main thing. Well done for having the courage and determination to come back. Look forward to seeing your results

xx

9. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Jools, a day and a week at a time is the right approach. Don't look too far ahead. Keep a bottle of water to hand at all times. It really is a lifesaver, imo. I still have bottles all about the place so I am never out of reach of one.

10. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    :hug99:

will reply this week!!!!! Sorry !!!!!!

Lovely to see you posting...x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.