back for good this time

hi love how are you today thinking of you and your family x

Hi

I am fine today. My cousin was looking a lot better when I saw her this weekend. She is like me a fighter and was extremely fit before this happened. She will be fine once she gets her strength back. I am praying for her as is both my church and her own. She had a perforated colon and peritonitis so had to have an emergency operation and was fitted with a colostomy bag. Luckily it will be reversible in about 6 months time and she will then just have to get herself built back up. Paul's sister had the same thing a few years ago and she is fine now so the prognosis is excellent. Luckily my cousin has some very good friends who are helping her and her brother is not that far away.

On a lighter note, today is my first weigh in and hopefully I will be looking at a good result on the scales. I have stuck to plan all week although maybe I could have had some more speed foods. Every day I have been under my syns but have always had at least 5.

How are you doing Chezz?

Take care

Carol

well done love that is brilliant x x x

Woohoo!!! Fab loss CG, that's brilliant!

Also great to hear your cousin will be back to good health with some months of rest!

And how do you add in the SW badge in your signature?

Last edited:
Woohoo!!! Fab loss CG, that's brilliant!

Also great to hear your cousin will be back to good health with some months of rest!

And how do you add in the SW badge in your signature?

If you go into the Slimming World Off Topic forum there is a link to pick up the awards that you can just copy and paste into your signature.

minimins have awards at the bottom to where our smiles are x x

2nd weigh in last night. 2 pounds off 10 and a half in 2 weeks. Paul decided to join as well last night so I now have 2 food diaries to keep for group as he says no one can read his writing -very true!!! His mum has given me some money to buy myself a Xmas present that she will then wrap up to give me on Xmas day. She is 86 next month and can't get to the shops easily . I have decided to get a soup maker as they are on offer in b&m bargains and will call in there tomorrow night on my way home.

For some reason my ticker won't update on my signature even though I went into it and changed it on the website. Any clues to help me?

Looks like the ticker has updated now CG? Well done on the loss - that is great!

And liking the soup maker present - I have a Morphy Richards one and use it at least once a week.

I got the soup maker from Wilkinsons. I have given it to Paul to give to his mum so I am not tempted to use it!

well done on your loss carol and glad you and hubby or doing it together i have got a soup maker but lolololol im not really into soup at all not sure why i got it to be honest hahhahahaha x x x x

One pound off for me this week. Paul lost seven and a half his first week. I am aiming for 3 next week to get my stone award.

Back