back for good this time

One and a half off. One more to my stone award. Will definitely get it next week.

WTG CG, reminds me of the old saying "Take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves" (or something like that) - your losses are slow but steady and they all add up! :)

Hopefully if it comes off slowly I will be able to keep it off.

You are doing so so well hun xxx

Slow and steady wins the race. It's taken me 3 and a half years to lose mine and hoping next year I will reach my goal. Slow is fine cus it gives your mind time to catch up too

well done love some lose fast some lose slow but least its coimg off love and thts what maters your doing fab love x x

Reactions: Taz
4pounds off , stone award and slimmer of the week last Monday. Have works Christmas do on Monday so weighing in at Wednesday group instead . Taster night so making Santa's on sticks.

Party was great. Stayed off the alcohol as was driving. Taster night at group tomorrow. Dreading weigh in as sure I have gained.

Really chuffed as stayed the same. Expected a gain. Let's hope for a maintain over Xmas as well.

well done love and hope you had a lovely christmas x x xx

Maintained over Xmas. That is 2 weeks on the trot. Hope for a loss next week.

you have done well to say the same love good on you x x x x x

Nsv - had to buy smaller knickers as ones in my drawer are all falling down even the ones i bought for my hols in september. Good job I have been wearing trousers while off work for Christmas break. Lol

Happy new year everyone. Slept in this morning. Dog didn't even wake us up! Woke up at 11 am and had full English breakfast slimming world style for brunch. Weigh in tomorrow night.

happy new year love im back at group tomorrow going to rejoin i love the group im going to make it work for me this year x x xx

Back