back for good this time

Good luck at group tomorrow chezz. I am expecting a gain as stayed same over Xmas.

3 and a half pounds off and slimmer of the week.

wow well done love x x x x

2 pounds off this week. got my stone and a half award last week and my club 10this week.

well done sweetheart that brill love x x x x

2.5 pounds off this week and my 2 stone award. As also Paul and I got Couple of the Year shared with 2 other couples.

Did my first ever parkrun today. Walked rather than run and did it in 55 minutes. Will improve on that time next time . Can't do it next week as got to take car for mot. Will go week after though. Now home and had an omelette for lunch with grilled tomatoes and a Muller light. Now going for a hot bath to relax my muscles then start the spring cleaning. Aim to do one room each weekend and today is the bathroom.

Reactions: Taz
2 pounds off this week. Now only need 1.5 pounds for 2.5 stone award.

Sorry not been on for ages. Got my 2.5 stone award. Total loss so far is 2 st 8.5 pounds.

Half a pound off this week. Weighed in this morning and then spent the day with Paul and his mum at Chirk Castle. Then drove back home over the Horseshoe Pass. Lovely day out. Oh well back to work tomorrow but at least it is only a 4 day week.

Back