back for good this time

Thanks kay . I expect the real loss to be about 3 pounds due to different time of day and clothes. Any more and I will be ecstatic

3 pounds would be a fantastic loss! Fingers crossed.

All down to your hard work xx

It's a great loss either way! Scales can fluctuate up due to water but they can't fluctuate down any lower than you actually physically weigh. Fingers crossed for your official WI

3 pounds off taking me to 15 stone 3 pounds. Went swimming after weigh in and did 45 minutes.

Got my first parcel from Art of Quilting. Will have a play with it tomorrow night while Paul is on nights after swimming. It is swim fit tomorrow with lane swimming. I am in the slow lane for now.

3 pounds off taking me to 15 stone 3 pounds. Went swimming after weigh in and did 45 minutes.

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done Caz ! Fantastic loss hun ! Not long now and you'll be swimming your way into those 14's ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Went swimming again tonight and did 20 lengths in 35 minutes. Rest day tomorrow as have 2 Ikea chests of drawers to put together . Will go again Thursday and have Paul's work do on Friday. Hopefully will get some body magic in through dancing.

Went to chiropodist on Wednesday and she has banned me from swimming until my feet heal.vthe skin under my toes has been cracking and it was hurting to walk. It took 2 nights to put the idea furniture together though.

Went car shopping today and am getting a 55 plate vauxhall meriva in silver. Very low mileage and drives beautifully. Pick it up on Monday hopefully. My old car is going to the scrap yard.

Had the roofers in to fix the flat roof at the back today as it was leaking into the downstairs toilet! Hopefully they have fixed the problem but we won't find out until it rains. Now I just have to redecorate the downstairs toilet and laundry room and put new vinyl flooring down . It will look nice when it is done.

Food wise I was totally off it yesterday at paul's work do. Curry rice nan bread and poppadoms followed by profiteroles! Plus the guy on our team went out at lunchtime and bought cream cakes for each of us as we have had a rotten week and are coming up to our busiest month in March with reduced staff due to 2 out of 4 and a half staff having left and waiting for replacements! Still I am back on track today. About to make tea as Paul on nights and in work at 9 tonight so has to leave at 8;30.

Great day today. Picked up my new car and lost one pound at weigh in

Bad week this week. I put 3 pounds on! But at least I am able to go swimming again so hopefully the increased exercise will mean a good loss next Monday.

Hello hun :) , it's been a while since you posted. How you getting on ? I was going to update the challenge thread, but noticed you hadn't posted. Hope everything is ok .

Kay xx

Have had a mad time at work recently and been totally off track. but am starting again in the morning. Will weigh in when I get up and draw a line under the last month or two. Will be tracking on mfp and posting updates on here. Need to lose a couple of stone before my holiday to Turkey at the end of September. 19 weeks to go.

Weighed in first thing this morning at 15 stone 3 pounds. 2 slices Weightwatchers white toast with a scraping of low fat spread for breakfast and trying to drink my 2 litres of water before I leave work at 5. Have a bottle on my desk and aim to empty it by time I leave every day. Small tin of Heinz Macaroni Cheese for lunch. Paul is cooking pork steaks tonight but I will post that on MFP when I get home and see what he has done with it.

Am wearing my pedometer and will add my steps tonight before I go to bed.

Have decided that if I post on here regularly it will keep me accountable and will help with the weight loss.

Have a good Monday everyone.

905 calories and 4697 steps.

Decided to restart weight watchers online. Tried smart points but prefer pro points. Have still got my old books and am doing pro points . Am allowed 30 daily and 49 weeklyaccording to smartpoints but 28 daily on propoints. Started on 26 may at 15 :9 and weighed in last Thursday at 15 2. Good first week. Sneaky weigh in this morning at 15 1. Hopefully will be in the 14s by official weigh in on Thursday.

Good luck with weight watchers!

Decided to restart weight watchers online. Tried smart points but prefer pro points. Have still got my old books and am doing pro points . Am allowed 30 daily and 49 weeklyaccording to smartpoints but 28 daily on propoints. Started on 26 may at 15 :9 and weighed in last Thursday at 15 2. Good first week. Sneaky weigh in this morning at 15 1. Hopefully will be in the 14s by official weigh in on Thursday.
I will never understand why they changed from ProPoints to Smart Points... as talking to WW members all it has done is confuse so many who were happy and successful using ProPoints.?

I think you are right to stick with what suits you.

Weigh in this morning an lost a pound. That makes 8 since I restarted ww. Happy dancing !!!

Good weekend so far. Kept busy yesterday making myself a new dress. Pleased with it. Going to an 80th birthday party today for a lady from church. It is at tea time and there is a buffet so may need to use some of my weeklies. Will take the dog for a walk after church so will have some exercise points to use . Do others use exercise points or just track them?

Good to hear your weekend is going good.

Have a nice time at the birthdate party:)

Back