Back for the ?????'th time!

Hey Katie - stay strong!

Enjoy your date Katie xx

Did you enjoy your walk Katie. well done with getting active x

It was a lovely walk, icy cold - wasn't as long though as the little ones were getting a bit cold. I have had an active afternoon though as have done loads of ironing and started emptying/tidying the spare room, there's still a lot to do but at least I've started so I feel better for it.

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend ;)

Sounds like a good day today Katie. Staying active is the best way. I've done very little - I tend to struggle during the first few days. Hopefully I'll feel more energetic once I'm in ketosis. It must be lovely having grandchildren.

It's strange I always feel more energetic when I'm doing a vlcd, more energy than when I'm not dieting, you'd think I'd stay on it forever lol.

My grandchildren are amazing (even though I'm biased), they really are the best thing ever, I love spending time with them, they're 4, 2 and 1 and are so much fun and so loving.

I find that I get more energy after the first 3 or 4 days. Somehow I can't imagine ever having grandchildren.My sons are 24 and 22 and although they have both lived away from home are both now back! I'd love to have some though. One of my friends is in the process of adopting a little boy at the moment and I'm going to be an honorary auntie!

Hurray I've a loss and am in the 16's! 16st 12 :)

Yay, well done you :) that's a fabulous loss especially as it takes you into the lower stone x

Thank you both, feeling very happy.....onwards & downwards :scale:

Well deserved Katie. I'm really pleased for you!

Excellent loss Katie, well done x

Thanks all. Just a quick nip on here during my lunch break, sat sipping my water oh the excitement :D

Hope everyone is hanging a good day.

Lol only sometimes Minnie :rolleyes:

Well done Katie - you're doing really well!

Thanks Lynne, how's it going for you? I'm envious of your stats, oh to be only a few stone away from goal - you'll be there in no time :D

Hi Katie. I started at 14st 2lb last May and have been at it on and off since then. I've seen people lose large amounts of weight but I struggle to stay on track and so progress is slow. I'm hoping to stay on track this time but on the other hand don't want to lose weight too quickly because at my age I'll be prone to loose skin. Today was day 4 of TS and tomorrow is weigh in day so hopefully I'll have a decent loss.

Back