Back from 4 weeks holiday - er oops

ALittlerMe

Am kicking myself, did so well before my hols with constant losses and lost over 48lbs on 12 weeks, then went on holiday and was away for 4 weeks, (week camping, 17 days all inclusive, and work trip) and I broke from Cambridge the entire time - and put on a whopping 11lbs.

I did enjoy the hols, especially as I felt a whole lot more confident in my new wardrobe, but now it's so hard to restart - and I really do want to get back on track, as seeing photos of myself still makes me feel as though I'm totally huge and I don't want to be. :-(

Hi
Seriously I wouldn't worry about it. When I was on the CD I went to legoland for 3 days and put on 4lb. It soon came off

What's done is done, just get get back in the saddle

I'm CC now but still feel the CD is excellent for those quick results

Good luck

I went away and put on 6lbs, and it threw me right off track, but I just kept trying and eventually I was back on it 100%
It takes a little whilst to get back in the CDmindset xx

Thanks again guys - have been 100% since the weekend but slipped at lunch with a few chicken strips and a biscuit at a buffet - could kick myself , but have ruled it out as a bad few hours, it won't even ruin the rest of the day!

Back