Back from Cuba and full of enthusiasm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peachy1982, 24 October 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    Hi Guys,
    Been in Cuba for 2 weeks and got back sunday.
    2 weeks of all inclusive paradise!!!!
    I didn't do too bad and when i got home on sunday weighed in at 13st 13lbs.
    Given myself a few days to get over the jet lag but first thing in the morning i am back of the old ss.
    6 weeks till the party season begins and i will be in that size 12 dress - for definite.
    Hope you have all been behaving while i have been away.
    When i signed in it said there had been 16 thousand new posts since my last visit so i know it hasn't been quiet.
    Gonna have a scroll through them and see what you have been up to.
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hello welcome back glad you had a fab time.:D You have done so well with your weight losses well done:D
    Mini likes this.
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi peachy.

Welcome back. It sounds as if you had a fab time in Cuba...I want to go there too!

You lucky thing you!!
    Mini likes this.
  5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

well done on keeping it under control on your hols - an excellent example to us all!

I would love to hear how it was in Cuba - thats a place i'd really like to visit.
    Mini likes this.
  6. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Oh I love Cuba, (pre baby) we honeymooned in Sandals there and went again before we started trying for a baby. I did WW before I got married, lost 4 stone in about 9 months and managed to put ten pounds back on during the 2 week honeymoon hee hee. Its all back on now plus a stone, that's five years and a stone each year!!!!!

Here's to Cuba again some time xx
    Mini likes this.
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Peachy,

Well done on maintaining your weight while away on holiday for two weeks:happy096:

Brill achievement!

Delighted to hear you had a lovely time, it is a country I would love to see.

Love Mini xxx
  8. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey there ~ nice to see you back on the forum and glad you had a fab holiday.

You'll have to let us know all about it ~ been wanting to visit Cuba for a while, but heard from others about how poor the locals are, and folks who go regularly take extra stuff for them ~ so not sure what to think about that or if it's even true.

Anyways, have fun catching up with all the news and good luck with ssing :)
  9. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya peachy and so glad you had a wonderful time im sure you'll be in that dress for christmas xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.