Back from Cuba and full of enthusiasm

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hi Guys,
Been in Cuba for 2 weeks and got back sunday.
2 weeks of all inclusive paradise!!!!
I didn't do too bad and when i got home on sunday weighed in at 13st 13lbs.
Given myself a few days to get over the jet lag but first thing in the morning i am back of the old ss.
6 weeks till the party season begins and i will be in that size 12 dress - for definite.
Hope you have all been behaving while i have been away.
When i signed in it said there had been 16 thousand new posts since my last visit so i know it hasn't been quiet.
Gonna have a scroll through them and see what you have been up to.
peachy
x

Hi peachy.

Welcome back. It sounds as if you had a fab time in Cuba...I want to go there too!

You lucky thing you!!

well done on keeping it under control on your hols - an excellent example to us all!

I would love to hear how it was in Cuba - thats a place i'd really like to visit.

Oh I love Cuba, (pre baby) we honeymooned in Sandals there and went again before we started trying for a baby. I did WW before I got married, lost 4 stone in about 9 months and managed to put ten pounds back on during the 2 week honeymoon hee hee. Its all back on now plus a stone, that's five years and a stone each year!!!!!

Here's to Cuba again some time xx

Hi Peachy,

Well done on maintaining your weight while away on holiday for two weeks:happy096:

Brill achievement!

Delighted to hear you had a lovely time, it is a country I would love to see.

Love Mini xxx

Hey there ~ nice to see you back on the forum and glad you had a fab holiday.

You'll have to let us know all about it ~ been wanting to visit Cuba for a while, but heard from others about how poor the locals are, and folks who go regularly take extra stuff for them ~ so not sure what to think about that or if it's even true.

Anyways, have fun catching up with all the news and good luck with ssing :)

Hiya peachy and so glad you had a wonderful time im sure you'll be in that dress for christmas xx

Back