Back from Greneda..looong story!!!

What a bummer, but as everone else has said, draw a line under it and jump back on.
At least you had a nice time in Grenada though :D And met a nice guy, all adds up to make up for the lack of SS.
Chat soon xxx

whatever you have gained hon it will drop off fast as it went on fast. most of it will be water so get glugging!! i'm not surprised you were fuming but am glad you had a great time :)

you are so determined it won't take long to get back in the game.

good luck for your meeting today. let us know how you get on :)

abz xx

Hi Airgirl and welcome back, I'd been wondering how you were getting on. I'd have been as mad as hell if they'd taken anything from my hold luggage - I was sure you were allowed liquids in the hold. Anyhow, what else could you do? Shame your getting weighed so soon otherwise you could have had time to get back on plan and lose most of it. Perhaps the gain won't be too bad, fingers crossed. You have a positive mental attitude and soon this blip (which wasn't your fault) will be something you can laugh about.
Great news about the new guy though. Men are like bees round a honeypot with you. You can take your pick, you lucky girl. I'm looking forward to your next update already!

That's horrible!! you poor thing, don't worry any gained weight will come off really quickly... no flying through Gatwick again then!

Aww thanks Hope, and everyone! Am feeling much better about it today..almost over day 1 although i'm not really counting it as a re start as i think that will mess with my head!

I have to say i feel great being back on the tetra's and water, maybe thats the difference with not having a choice but to eat but i feel really positive and like i can do this, i am a bit hungry which is to be expected....i have decided not to get weighed until next week as i really don't wanna know how much i've put on and to be honest i don't care anymore i'd rather wait until next week and hope that i am back to where i was before my trip or even under!
I've always played stupid mind games with myself and i think that by seeing a gain on the scales would of depressed me and actually make me feel less determind. So just gonna carry on as if i haven't even been away and see what happens.

Cor that was all a bit rambled, sorry, but i'm sure you all get the point. Anyway hope your all doing well, i'm in the middle of moving house but gonna be back on here all the time again soon to see how well you've all been losing and keep motivated.xx

Glad you're back on track Airgirl and good idea to wait for a week to get weighed as you will surely see a loss......I know what you mean about seeing gains, I was terrified of that today and thankfully lost 1lb, so was very pleased with that.

Airgirl, you know what you should do?

You should write a letter, to put in a complain, and tell them you were left without food.

You know if someone was a vegetarian they would accomodate, if someone had insulin, they would accomodate, if someone was doing this diet cos they were a diabetic, so you know what to do, put in a complaint, and ask for compensation!!!

I missed that bit, you met a man? come on forget the weigh in tell us about the man!!!

Ha ha okay firstly i am writting a letter, i started it last night just not finished it yet but i will def do it as not only should they not have removed it from my case or carry on bag but the woman was so damn rude to me about it! I mean i apprecciate security in airports needs to be strict and i'm glad they are considering the job i do but there are ways to talk to people and she (security agent) obviously lacked these skills...anyway rant over, you can tell i'm still so angry about it, lol.........the man, he was quite nice but i have a feeling he was just after one thing, which he didn't get by the way lol!! I was quite drunk and fear i may have had my vodka goggles on but we ended up swapping numbers, he text and called me the last night but i didn't reply, but have since i got home but not heard anything back, i'm not too bothered to tell you the truth. He lives 5mins down the road from me, how ironic is that? But i guess if he does text again i'll cross that bridge when i come to it, like i said i'm not too bothered....my friends who were sober ish, or more sober than me said he was going through a messy divorce so maybe best to steer clear anyway but i'll keep you all posted!! xx

Just to let you know, (and believe me I am not advocating what she has done) but the friend who started with me had 2 weeks off recently, she ate what she wanted, drank what she wanted, and on last Monday's weigh in, had LOST a pound!!! Now tell me, where is the justice in that??!! Especially when me being goody two shoes had only lost 4lbs in that time!
Anyway, just wanted you to know that *sometimes* the body has a weird and wonderful way of working, so you may not have gained as much as you think you have.

ive known that the happen when ive been on other diets....just be careful this week thou, as it has a nasty habit of playing catch up!!!

Not to worry chick, am back on it 100% for sure, i loved the feeling of getting smaller each day and want that feeling back! Resisted loads of stuff today....

well done...ive just started a diary thing on here and will set myself monthly challenges..i want to loose 10 lb this month, gonna do ss+...i started this as i was told i wouldnt get my new jpb coz of my bmi...well i did get the job an coz my doc wrote a letter i passed the medical too!!! so albeit i still want to loose, im not in so much of a rush...

Well done you hun...i just started a diary too after debating it for a few weeks!! I'll keep up with it, great news on the job and i'm sure you'll do it!x

when is your restart weigh in hon? have you had it yet? did the saga cause much damage?

abz xx

well done on eting strieght bck on it thats the hardest part your determnation wll see you though the first sh*tty week :) god luck hun
xxxx

Arghhh i'm really struggling, just because i am soooo hungry, clearly i am not back in ketosis yet. Plus the first time i had to do these 3 days i made sure i wasn't working so just chilled out with tv and laptop and didn't leave the house, this time tho i have been moving house and stressing about work and it is much much harder...i felt so strong resisting before but now i feel weak. I haven't and i won't won't won't but i'm scared i could be tempted where as last time i was so determind about it.

Hey Abz, well i decided not to get weighed to see the damage as thought it would be better for me, however when i went to see cdc she talked me into it but i'm still not paying too much attention to what the scales said...they said i had gained 4 but i was wearing jeans and jumper when usually i wear light jogging bottoms and vest top, also i was weighed at midday after brek shake and 1 and 1/2 litres of water so i don't know an accurate figure and to be honest am trying not to think about it. I knew i'd gained cos i felt fatter but i refuse to register what the scales say until i am at 11.10 again or lower.x

i agree with shell. i bet the damage isn't that bad. wait and see what happens next week. you'll probably have gotten rid of any extra and a bit more besides :)

i can sympathise with your feeling naff situation hon. i did the same thing first time around, had a planned break and it was a nightmare getting back on when it was so busy at work. but saying that it did help take my mind off it. you'll be in ketosis in no time and will feel fab :)

abz xx

Back