• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back from hol reporting back woohoo!!

well, those of you who read my last post will know i went on a weeks holiday and put on 9lbs and was really upset...
I am only just starting day 3 of tfr exante and weighed myself this morning and to my delight have lost 7lbs. That must then mean that a large amount of my gain was down to water. I still can't quite beleive it though, part of me feels its all a trick, i'll hop on tomorrow and be heavier again lol.Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know and thank you all again for your kind words of reassurance. I dont think i will have got off scot free though, there is going to be a bit of a true gain, but I know this diet works and I will now just pick up where I left off. I will keep you all informed. Good luck all and congrats on your fantastic losses!!
jen
xx:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
S: 27st7.0lb C: 16st11.0lb G: 12st13.0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 10st10lb(38.96%)
Well done Jenny! That's fab! You go girl :)

S: 16st3lb C: 16st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well Done Jenny!! :D Keep up the good work!!

woow dat is relii gd welll dun :d
mwahz

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
That's a great boost Jenny! Well done :D

mrsblobby38

Silver Member
S: 15st5.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st11lb(5.12%)
Well done for getting right back on track !!! your a star xxx

sandyblack

S: 15st7lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st12lb(31.34%)
Thats wonderful news! I knew you could do it xx

Yes I Can!

S: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb
Aw well done you - that's wonderful news.
It's also very reassuring for those of us with holidays coming up. I have a wedding 2 weeks after I return from 2 weeks all inclusive - so it's good to know that it can be done.
Well Done again
xxx