Back from holiday and hopefully now back on track

Crafty Girl

Silver Member
Hi there

Have just got back from a week's holiday in Eastbourne where I have tried to stick to plan as much as I could but with set meals it was difficult. Have decided I need to keep a diary to make me stick to it as we have booked another coach trip to Folkestone (with an excursion to France included) so want to be a lot slimmer by the time I go. Will weigh myself in the morning to see how much I have put on while away (the week included my birthday yesterday so was very 'flexible' with my syns then! ). Official weigh in at group is Tuesday night which is the one I put on the tracker.

Carol

Well i weighed in and have put on 3 pounds. Have stayed in syns today

Ee day

Hea - semi skimmed milk
Heb - 30g porridge

Breakfast

Porridge with semi skimmed milk and sweetener

Lunch

Omelette with 25g cheese (5 syns) and salad

Dinner

Chicken cacciatore from sw mag and potatoes
Cherry easiyo yogurt (2.5 syns)

I only ever drink black coffee so don't use any hea on milk in drinks

Aim to try to stick to 5 - 10 syns and want to average 2 pounds a week which will mean 54 pounds off before my next holiday to Folkestone and France at the beginning of October. First goal though is my club 10

2nd day back on track

Ee day

Breakfast

1 slice wholemeal toast
1tsp sunflower spread - syns

Lunch

Poached eggs on toast
Tomatoes
Easiyo yogurt - 2.5 syns
1/2 low cal jelly - 0.5 syn

Dinner

Sw cottage pie
Carrots
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Banana
Satsuma

Wi day tomorrow so will get official amount put on while on holiday - normally about half a stone so anything less than that and i will be happy

Hi, i was just reading about you wanting to keep a diary, I HAVE to keep a diary it keeps me on track all the time I find it so much easier having one. I also make sure that I know how many syns aia have everyday so that i know if I have gone over for the week. I also do a menu for the whole week. I find being organised helps me stay on track. I can see that you have lost 10lb which is really good. Your food sounds really nice too. have you tried the fat free greek yogurts! they are only 0.5 syn and they are yummy.

anyway looking forward to see how you get on. take care Louise x

Thanks Louise. Just weighed in and 2.5 off - can't believe it as last time i went on holiday i put on 7 pounds lol.

Food for today

Extra Easy

Breakfast - wholemeal toast (HEX) and low fat spread (1.5 syns)
Snack - satsuma and banana
Lunch - peppered beef quorn, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, Asda 70% less fat cottage cheese with red pepper and chilli (0.5 syn)
Snack - 3 light babybel cheese (HEX)
Dinner - creole beef pot and mixed veg - Easiyo cherry yogurt (2.5 SYNS)

Over the moon with weight loss - no idea how I managed that as last October on holiday I put on 7 pounds and it was the same hotel group with the same menu - only difference was no cakes with afternoon tea this time and this holiday included my birthday so indulged in quite a bit of alcohol that day LOL

Gave me a great boost adn hopefully 2 pounds off next week which will give me my stone award.

Hi again well done on your weight loss :) your food sounds scrummy. I have just noticed that you are eating easiyo yogurts at 2.5. syns, have you tried the fat free greek yogurt at only 0.5 syns :) and they are really nice. I had wi yesterday and i have lost 1lb which i am happy about as i am on star week. take care. louise x

well done one your 1 lb. This was the first time I have used my easiyo. I have some of the reduced fat ones as well and have ordered extra pots but made cherry one as Paul prefers flavoured but will be doing both (one flavoured for him and one reduced fat for me) - love the recipes in the mag and also have inspiration from minimins so loads I want to try. thanks for the comments about my food

Food for yesterday - ee day

Breakfast - 1 slice toast

Lunch - poached egg on toast yogurt and jelly

Dinner - moroccan chickrn tray bake
snacks - fruit

Hi Louise

Weigh in is Tuesday night - the Moroccan Tray bake is in last month's magazine if you have it - if not I will let you have it.

Back to work today after 12 days off :cry: Absolutely shattered LOL. At least Paul had dinner nearly ready when I got in (my angel).

Food for today - EE as usual

Breakfast - SW hifi bar
Lunch- Mugshot, Velvet Crunch and Easiyo yogurt.
Snack: Banana and Satsuma
Dinner: SW Spaghetti Bolognese with wholemeal spaghetti.

Hi I will have a look at the magazine I have. I have the same wi day too, i like to go in the evening as its my time to get out the house on my own and meet with the group. which hi-fi bar do you eat? and I have never eaten wholemeal pasta before, I may have to taste it. does it taste that much different from white pasta? take care louise x

Hi louise - i can only go i n an evening due to work and there are 3 of us who go from same department so encourage each other. Sorry taken so long to reply but have had a terrible week. Paul had his car broken into overnight on good friday and it has had to be written off which means he is borrowing mine to get to snd from work after dropping me off and i am getting a lift home from a colleague. Still i am getting some exercise as i have to walk the last half mile lol. weigh in last tuesday i had a gain of 3.5pounds :( . Still back on track this week - bought the soup book and made thr scotch broth which is yummy.

Wholemeal pasta and rice i think are both nicer than the white ones - try them.

Right let's get back on track with this diary - big kick up the a**e to self :eek:.

Red day today - going back to red and green as worked years ago when lost 33 pounds lol

Brunch - slept in

Wholemeal toast (hexb) with 1 tsp reduced sugar jam (1syn)

Snacks fruit all day

Dinner - planned to have - grilled chicken and loads of free veg with 100ml gravy (1.5 syns)

Not decided other hex yet

Second hex b - hi fi rocky road - well half a hex and hex a was low fat natural yogurt with a banana chopped into it

Syns - packet velvet crunch 4 syns

Pleased i have done my first red day since going back to sw :D:D:D

red day again today

Breakfast - wholemeal toast and 1tsp low fat spread
Snacks - banana and mandarin
Lunch - John west Tuna Light Lunch - 7 syns
Dinner - Salmon with broccoli and french beans and a baked potato for my second HEXb

Weigh in tomorrow so hope I have lost something after my gain last week - have been good all week so should show on the scales.

Decided to do this from home now due to financial reasons and also my stupid shifts meaning that cant get to group - weighed in this morning to show now in the 14s - only by 1 pound but still in them - long time since seen that number on the scale :D:D:D:D:D

Breakfast - wm toast and scraping of low fat spread
Snack - banana
Lunch- John west light lunch and satsuma

Just got in from work and had dinner - Quorn Bolognese with a Hex A of parmesan.

Now chilling out and catching up on minimins

Actually feel more motivated doing this on my own than going to group for some strange reason. Hope that I can keep the motivation up as want to be a lot slimmer for my holiday in October.

Had a call from my physio today to say that I am now signed up for a course of Pilates - every Wednesday for 4 weeks - luckily the first 2 weeks I am off work and only need to sort out one shift swap from earlies to lates so should manage that ok - usually people want earlier shifts rather than work till 8 pm - especially the young lads.

Back