Back from holiday and hopefully now back on track

Today's food so far.

Breakfast - nothing just a coffee
Snack - clementine
Lunch - mackeral in tomato sauce 3 ryvita sweet onion (hexb)

OH had dinner ready when I got in - tuna with Ainsley Harriott Thai Couscous - 1 syn

Now chilling out watching Emmerdale Omnibus

Thank God it's Friday - whole weekend off - get three off in a run then Sat in, full weekend in and Sat in.

Really tired this week as have been working extra hour each night as waiting for my friend/next door neighbour who is on a later shift so we can travel home together.

Today's food

Breakfast - wm toast with scraping low fat spread
Snack - clementine
Lunch - Scotch Broth from SW Soups book with added chicken
Snack - banana, clementine
Dinner - 2 poached eggs on toast

NSV - 2 people I have not seen in work for a few weeks have both said today that they can notice the weight loss and I am looking good - still can't really notice it in my clothes though - can't wait to get down a dress size but the last place I always lose from is my boobs and there is not a millimetre of loss there LOL

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk and sweetener

Lunch - not sure yet
Dinner - have got extra lean mince out of freezer so maybe chilli but still thinking

Just been putting the ironing away and the rail in my wardrobe has collapsed - need to have a sort through and get things sorted into sizes and anything that is too big sent to charity shop as they will just be clutterring up space as will never wear them again will I?

ok - I Have taken Sandy for a walk to post a couple of letters and then popped into the shop for a few bits (she was good as gold tied up outside - first time I have done that so was a bit worried) then home to do last of the washing - need to wait for Paul to come in to sort out the wardrobe .

Lunch - finally decided on bacon, mushrooms, poached egg and grilled tomato followed by a satsuma

Not eaten a lot today - friend came and we missed lunch totally.

Breakfast - wm toast with scraping of low fat spread (1 syn)

Lunch - nothing

Dinner - salmon, green beans and slimming world chips. Apricot Easiyo low fat yogurt (1/2 syn)

I know I have not eaten enough today but I am not hungry at all - never seem to want to eat a lot if I am off and at home alone when Paul is at work.

Went to Ikea with a friend on Sunday and I have seen a new wardrobe which I am going to get when I get paid at the end of the month.

Weighed in today and another 2 .5 pounds off. That makes 21 pounds in 10 weeks. :p Starting to notice clothes that were tight before are now fitting perfectly or even a bit big.

On 11:30 to 8 o'clock shifts this week so when i get in i don't feel like eating much (especially as my lunch break is about 3 pm!). Last night Paul had made me a lovely tea of quorn sausages and mash with mixed vegetables followed by low fat Easiyo apricot yogurt but i felt absolutely stuffed afterwards so told him not to make me any tea tonight and just had a slice of toast when I came in - I have absolutely no appetite at the moment but know I have to eat to lose so my metabolism does not slow down.

Dont know what is up with me thiswek - no appetite at all - naybe worrying about paul's op on sunday and also his car troubles but i an hatdly eating anything at all - know i need to but just can't face it

Well we were up at 6 to get paul to hospital for 7.30- just waiting for the call to pick him up - have made cards for his sister's birthday and niece's 21st. mince for tonights tea in slow cooker - now going to chill out watching telly and get on with my cross stitch celtic lady - 5 in the series and this is the second one - aiming to be able to change them with the seasons and this is the christmas one. Food for day so far :

Breakfast - slice toast with low fat spread
Snack - velvet crunch
Lunch - not sure yet
Tea cottage pie with sweet potato mash and free veg followed by easiyo low fat apricot yogurt and banana

Syns so far - 5

Ordered my new wardrobe tonight - it will arrive on Monday. I will then be able to have a really good sort out and get rid of what is too big for me as will NEVER need to wear them again.

Finished work today at 4:30 and am off now until Sunday 12th May - will be starting Modified Pilates through physio on Wednesday and have my Yogalates dvd ready to start tomorrow - aiming to have a really good weight loss while I am off work as will be able to do a lot more exercise.

Paul's hand is still feeling quite sore where he had his op and as it is his right hand it is very frustrating for him as he can't do a Lot with his left hand. At least now I won't have to make his lunch up for him before going to work and leave it in the fridge and by the time I go back to work he should be Almost back to normal.

Did a big food shop tonight at TEsco - going to go to aldi tomorrow to see what they have in as their Super 6 and then get my recipe books out and plan meals for the month and get anything else I need on Monday then have a couple of days batch cooking and freezing meals.

REsolutions for next 2 weeks:

1 100% on plan
2 Walk the dog every day for at least 40 minutes
3 Do an exercise dvd every other day
4 Write down my food intake
5 Drink at least 2 litres of water every day - have bought a 2 litre bottle tonight and will fill it up every morning and make sure it is empty by the time i go to bed
6 Take all my 'too big' clothes to the charity shop

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been checking my emails and I have actually WON a competition

newreply.php

Congratulations!

You are the Golden Member draw winner this month!
Use this gift certificate in the Golden Kite on-line store.

Happy Stitching!

The Gift Certificate is worth US$100.00

Could not believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all I have to do is decide on the Pattern/s I want to use it for - at least that will keep my fingers busy and away from snacking

I am one very happy bunny

100% on plan - within my syns
Bought myself a second hand wii balance board and wifit game so will start this tomorrow - only cost me £15 so bargain :D
Have planned out menus for week and just need a few more bits and pieces then batch cooking on monday.
Need to sort out bedroom ready for wardrobe delivery on monday then can sort out clothes after i have assembled it
Going to be a busy bee over the next 2 days ;):):D

20 minutes on the wii fit
50 minutes walk along canal bank with paul and sandy
Breakfast - 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and sweetener
Lunch - tikka style mugshot, easy peeler satsuma
Snack 4 milk tray chocs :thumbdown:
Dinner - batchelors pasta in sauce, easiyo low fat lemon yogurt

Happy dancing this morning

Weighed in and have lost 5 1/2 pounds - have got my club 10 :D

Out today with Paul and his mum - not sure where we are taking her yet - her choice but will be either Lytham or Llandudno. Therefore food may be a bit hit and miss at lunchtime - will update later as no decided what type of day it will be yet - EE is probably the safest bet though

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and banana (HEXa and Hex B)

Landed up going to lytham yesterday - stopped off at brewers fayre for dinner as too late to start cooking - back on plan today. Went to modified pilates today - physio who runs it has given us 'homework'.

Today's food - red day

Breakfast - porridge - hexb and hexa

Snack - cappachino - hexa

Lunch - wholemeal roll with chicken -1 syn for lighter than light flora spread + hexb

Snack - green tea

Dinner - coq au chardonnay from this month's magazine but serving with sweet potato mash and substituting green beans for peas. Easiyo yogurt and banana

Syns for day 4.5

Paul went back to docs to get a return to work cert and has been signed off for another 4 weeks - he is so frustrated! I am off out with my bestie today so a real girlie day - last time we went out we forgot to have lunch lol

Fanrastic day out with bestie. went to Lady Heyes Antique Centre then back via garden centre - good old gossip and catch up. Had the meatball pasta bake for tea from the current mag - yummy and will defo do again. was shattered last night so paul let me sleep in - got up at quarter to one so no breakfast today - not hungry but have to eat to take tablets so just hsd a slice of toast. going to make the greek roast lamb from mag for dinner tonight and follow it with low fat yogurt and banana.

Oh and i have the most wonderful partner - when i eventuslly got up he has done all my washing for me :D

Weigh in today and 1 lb off. Was hoping for more but as off Work on holiday not bad I suppose. Off to Oswaldtwistle Mills with bestie and Paul today so will probably be off plan at lunch

Breakfast - 30 g porridge and 125 ml semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - not sure yet
Dinner - Greek Roast Lamb with braised potatoes and veggies followed by yogurt

Been too busy to post much - paul now back at work so getting back into routine. Have finished the modified pilates course through physio for my bsck yesterday but aching all over today. Working overtime today - will post food later.

Not really feeling like eating today as have mouth ulcers - hopefully will feel better tomorrow :thumbdown:

Back