Back from holiday :-(

Melissablowes

IM back from my 3 week holiday from Canada and I have put on 7lbs. I expected it and let myself indulge. But the problem is I can't get back into the swing of ww. I have started tracking but still reach for the biscuits and crisps. Also again I'm have huge portions :-(
I just can't seem to stop myself, my 2 boys start school/playgroup next week but in the mean time how do I resist any tips anyone???
Thankyou in advance
Melissa blowes x

I'm in the same sort of boat.
Keep trying - you only fail if you give up trying.
Each day is a fresh start. Don't let what happened yesterday (and the day before, and before that) stop you from trying today.
I'm just about getting my head back into it. I've got a mini target of two pounds off by next weigh in on Monday. Keep thinking how chuffed I'll be to hit it!!
It's helping. It was a big change getting back to tracking and smaller portions and it took a while. So long as I was trying I didn't beat myself up when it didn't work out. I kept thinking of the cakes/choices etc I wanted but didn't eat.
Also I'm finding minimins really helpful and inspiring.
You'll do it!

i posted a very similar thread to this yesterday as i was having trouble starting again after my hols so i know how you feel, today i have decided to just go for it and last night i've planned my meals and snacks so there is no way i can fail (hopefully), so far so good anyway. So why not try doing that for tomorrow or next week because once you get back on it for a few days you should be ok, thats what i find anyway. good luck and i hope you can start losing again

I was exactly the same when I got back from hols.. Took me a few weeks to get back into the swing of things.. As said above just don't give up.. You will get there..
Allow yerself go over yer allowance by a couple of points for a few days if ya need to.. Just not by huge amounts obviously.. Ease yerself back in so you dont have a blow out in a week..
Well done on it only being a 7LB gain.. I was only away for a week and gained 5LB.. Would be delighted with only 7 after 3 weeks
Good luck :D

i agree with what everyone else says, keep trying, when you feel as though you need to eat , head for the fruit bowl or as frances says, go over for a couple of days, but stay in control just to get you back into the swing of things. I think a 7lb gain for a 3 week holiday in canada is great, my friend went away for 4 days and gained 1 stone :eek:. Keep at it xx

Back