Back from holiday

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shazpaz, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Hi everyone....how you all doing? Hope you are all fit and well.

Well I'm back from Cornwall and yes I have gained......5lbs in total. I thought I'd have gained maybe a lb or two....but 5:eek:

I ate really well. When everyone else were on apple pie and custard...I ate WW desserts. They ordered chips, I had a baked spud. They had wine with every meal...I had diet coke and the odd rum and coke. They had cream teas, I had just tea!!! I honestly behaved so am a bit upset at the gain. I walked miles...and a lot up hill! I did eat brown bread and I know that I do gain when I have bread...I think bread is off the menu from now on.

I'm back on LT/CD just to shift the few lbs, plus I'm wanting a few more. Had my first shake and am strangely excited about doing the diet again. I'm determined not to let my weight spiral out of control ever again....a few lbs here and there then onto LT or CD to shift the weight is the way I'm going to live I think.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Shaz, you've done exactly the right thing. A nice holiday, a bit of a weight gain, but you're fixing it before it becomes a problem.
    It does seem unfair to gain 5lbs when you havn't over indulged, maybe some is fluid and some is extra muscle from the hill walking?
    I bet you shift it in double quick time and be back on track very soon.
    Glad you had a nice holiday. xx

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad to hear you had a great holiday babe but, like Cathy said, it does seem unfair that you gained 5lb when you were so good. I'm sure you'll shift it soon.

Good luck.

x

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Thanks guys. I'm hoping after a couple of days SSing it will be gone. It may not all be fat like Cathy says I'm hoping some of it is fluid. I cannot see how it can be fat...but its not good when the scales go up. I'm in the dieting zone again now. Only 10 weeks and I'm off to Florida for three weeks...we are doing a Bahamas mini cruise and I want to look lovely and slim in my new dresses.

Thanks for the replies.x

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Good to see you and delighted to had a lovely holiday...most of your 5lb gain is probably fluid retention from travelling.

Love Mini xxx

7. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi hun, glad you had a good holiday. Agree with the others it will be mainly fluid not fat. Whatever it is you are spot on tackling it immediately. I'm praying when I'm at target I have your mindset, I really admire how hard you are working at your maintenance. With your attitude the 5lb will be history in no time x

8. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad you had a good holiday and you will shift those few pounds in no time.. x

9. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Glad u had a great time and away and brilliant that you have such resolve to shift the few pounds you have put on and not let more creep on! Excellent - im sure you will be where u want to be in no time babe! :) xox

10. philip

philip Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    hi shaz, welcome back, take afew laxatives....soon shift that 5lbs...lol..nice to have you back!!! xx.
    Florida is brillant i've been there afew times...hoilday of a lifetime

11. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i agree, water and poo! take a laxative and drnk loads, you'll be back down in no time.

as for hols, stick to low carb/gi food to keep weight down.

xxx

12. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Well I'm pleased to say 3lbs has dropped off already. I knew it couldn't be fat. Just another 2 and I'm back to my pre hol weight. I'm SSing again though. I'm giving it another push. I need a nice buffer zone as it appears I put weight on just looking at food LOL.

Thanks for the comments guys.xx

13. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's it Shaz, nearly back on track already, well done, good job you. xx

14. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Shaz, well done on dropping those pesky pounds! As you can see I was born and bred in Cornwall so you can imagine how many temptations I have every day! ! ! The smells from the shops everytime I go into town is a nightmare. Glad you had a great time down in these parts, sorry about the weather though x x x

15. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats the spirit babe, knock it on the head before it becomes a problem xxx

16. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi hun glad you had a fab time,cant believe its only 10 weeks til the cruise,hows the ssing going ???

17. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Thanks Cathy. I'm am determined to shift the last 2lbs.

Hi Lillie, I'm only on day two and up to now its fine. I'm in the dieting zone again. 2lbs and I'm back where I finished then its onwards and downwards. How you doing hun?

Cankster....LOOKING FAB in your new Aviator picture. WELL DONE YOU!!!

Cheryl....We loved it. The weather was fab Sun/Mon and then it was hot every day and didn't rain so we cannot complain. I'm from Manchester and since I've been back its not stopped raining. I just wish I could afford to live down there. It is so beautiful, but my 3 bed house up here would probably buy me a shed down there LOL.

xx

18. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    day 1 again for me got some cd and LT left so im gonna do a mixture (not really the best option but cant waste nearly£70)i have no idea about my weight im petrified of the scales but my clothes are getting tight and i have a slight muffin xx

19. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey glad you had a good holiday, that 5lbs will be of in no time :) xxx

20. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I'm doing the same. I gave my dad a load of LT when he had his teeth out coz he wasn't eating anything and I wanted him to get some nutrients. He didn't have them all so I've got them back and I've also got about 10 CD sachets. So a mixture for me also. I'm going to get more on Wednesday. I believe CD has a porridge now which I'm excited about. That will be fab for brekky.

I hope you've not gained too much hun. At least you are doing something about it before it gets out of control. Thats what I'm determined to do. Unfortunately...dieting is going to be a lifetime thing for me :sigh:

Good luck with weigh in. xx

21. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks shaz ive got about 10 days worth so will have lost all the water before first weigh ,need a new counsellor though mine quit lol i know what you mean about a lifetime of dieting,i know ive made a few mistakes food wise but i gain sooo quickly,think ive got a terrible metabolism and the years of slimming pill taking just made it worse xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.