Back from holidays

lil_legs

Gold Member
Hi everyone just a quick visit to say im bck from hols had a fab time didn't follow cd at all but didn't eat as much food as I normally would. Peaked today and I'm 10 st 6 which I'm fine about! Out tonight at a rugby presentation dinner so I will try and get back on track tomorrow but it's likely to be Monday as lets face it I'll be hungover and probably have a blow out - so official restart Monday and likely to be more than 10 st 6!

Has anyone else come back from hols and restarted - what was the damage?? Is there a post set up your all on?

Also had a few lil developments with my "ex" - really need to focus on getting to where I want to be so I'm happy in myself first!!

Xx

lil_legs said:
Hi everyone just a quick visit to say im bck from hols had a fab time didn't follow cd at all but didn't eat as much food as I normally would. Peaked today and I'm 10 st 6 which I'm fine about! Out tonight at a rugby presentation dinner so I will try and get back on track tomorrow but it's likely to be Monday as lets face it I'll be hungover and probably have a blow out - so official restart Monday and likely to be more than 10 st 6!

Has anyone else come back from hols and restarted - what was the damage?? Is there a post set up your all on?

Also had a few lil developments with my "ex" - really need to focus on getting to where I want to be so I'm happy in myself first!!

Xx

Glad you had a good time! Hardly any damage as well! You're very sensible regarding the ex, you're doing things the right way :D x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Back