Back from hols. Fat. God it';s cold

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
Just back from Tenerife. Can't believe how cold it is. Weigh in in the morning. Back on absolutely 100% for at least the next 6 weeks!! I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!! A whole week all inclusive. Three meals a day, and snacks avaialble all day. God knows what the damage is.

Lynda

Good Luck with you WI today :)

I'm going to Butlins on friday - Monday. I don't plan on pointing whilst there, our meals have been paid for already so if i gain then i gain, i know i cant lose the weight so im just gonna enjoy myself :)

Oopps i mean i know i CAN lose weight not *can't* lol

wow sounds like you had a fab hol. good luck tomorrow with weigh in :D

Well actually wasn't as bad as I thought. Thatis becuase I was 2 stone heavier than I wanted to be in the 1st place. Have to make sure I am serious for the off here now, or I just end up with a series of 'last suppers'. 18 points and counting. Gonna clear my sig too

Lynda

Its a holiday so forget about it :) As long as you stick to it now you'll be fine! hope you had a lovely time! :D

It was fantastic!! The sort I can't normally afford to treat my kids to, but I was left a bit of money. It was only a week, but it was just me, my girls, and sun, sea and pool. All inclusive. Girls are 7 and 9, and they loved it!! Post joliday blues now though. may as well starve myself as well He he

Lynda

Put it behind you.

I am exactly the same. Just back from hols and nearly died when I stepped on the scales.

Back on track hopefully :rolleyes:

Think of the good things -
you had a great holiday, enjoyed it with your girls,
which is the way it should be.

Best of luck over the next few days and you get your head around it again
and then you will be fine.

Fingers crossed for us both!

:D

nose to the grind stone and enjoy ww again like you know you can.

Back