Back from Istanbul - good news!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Got back from Istanbul this evening and tentatively stepped on the scales.........stayed the same weight since Tuesday so I am REALLY pleased. Had prepared myself for at least a 3lb gain so i am very relieved to say the least.

I was as good as I could be while i was there but on the third day i found it quite difficult. I think I had probably come out of ketosis by then and i was getting more and more peckish!

This morning I felt quite hungry for the first time in ages and I know its going to take me a good few days to get back into it. But get back into it I will as the end is in sight! 10 pounds to go! Had originally thought it would take me 3 months to lost 3 stone but I can see thats not going to happen now. Think its going to be more like 4 months which means i should be at goal by the end of October.

Anyway, nice to be home and back in control! Don't think I could have resisted for much longer!

xx

Welcome back Jodijojo and well done for maintaining..that's brilliant.

Wow, what a result hun, don't forget you will weight heavier in the evening too. Just wait till you have a morning weigh in, post pee etc and no clothes lol xxx

Wow, what a result hun, don't forget you will weight heavier in the evening too. Just wait till you have a morning weigh in, post pee etc and no clothes lol xxx

Hey Eclipse, you been watchin me?? lol :D

I agree with Eclispse Jodiejojo, a birthday suit weigh in is the best, (providing your cdc doesn't mind of course) pmsl :D

well done on maintaining jodie.

I couldn't read your thread about food, IF YOU'RE HUNGRY DON'T READ THIS, omg, even when I'm not hungry I could eat, so had to steer clear of that one, I find it hard to read about food sometimes :eek:

Super duper well done for maintaining and WELCOME HOME BABES

xx sj xx

Hi Jodie.... welcome back and well done on maintaining ur weight.... can't of been easy with all that lovely Turkish food.

Back