back from london

missy3

starving!
Just back from London today and had such a great time. I bought absolutely nothing, cos im in the mindset it'll be a waste of money as it won't fit me soon enough.. i hope!!
I'm leaving the house at 2pm for the chemist to start my lt tomorro :D
ohhhh the excitement!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just back from London today and had such a great time. I bought absolutely nothing, cos im in the mindset it'll be a waste of money as it won't fit me soon enough.. i hope!!
I'm leaving the house at 2pm for the chemist to start my lt tomorro :D
ohhhh the excitement!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

good luck and well donr you not buyin anythinkg i wouldnt be able to do that haha

Glad you had fun, and well done for being sensible about not buying clothes - I was thinking about that myself earlier because I was trying to think of a way to treat myself for when I reach certain goals but figured buying clothes would be pointless! So how long have you been waiting to start LT?

I joined the forum in slimming world then changed to weight watchers then 2 weeks of nothing at all lol so maybe since about april. But i had to get some money together.. and wait until i had my london trip over, cos i knew i would be so tempted to eat! so i decided to wait until today so wen i did do it, i would do it right. So todays the day!!!!!

what day r u on?
xxxxxxxx

I'm only on day 2 but it should have been my day 4 lol. Messed up my first day and then slept through my second day due to a killer migraine. Just gotta keep thinking that we've only really gotta tough out this first week and then it'll get so much easier!

~Gem x

I'm only on day 2 but it should have been my day 4 lol. Messed up my first day and then slept through my second day due to a killer migraine. Just gotta keep thinking that we've only really gotta tough out this first week and then it'll get so much easier!

~Gem x

yeah it does get easier hope your feelin better

Thanks jennyc :) How long have you been on LT?

Good luck missy.

x

Back