Back from my hols :0)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by fiojam, 6 November 2006 Social URL.

1. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi. I'm back from a weeks holiday. It was made difficult by the fact that it was only my second week into LL!! I was really worried about it and wondered if I would be able to stick to it. Well... I did - 100% I was very pleased with myself :) Was tricky for my fiance though. I survived lots of eating out in large groups (I just didn't eat and had a drink). The first night my family had a chinese take-away... I had Thai soup (yummy!). One one night there was a big family meal so my other half and I went to the cinema instead :p
    My only problem really was that I didn't drink nearly as much water as I should because we were doing so much driving (and I was worried about all of the toilet stops :()

I would have missed my first week weigh in due to being away but arranged to meet a LLC in Mere Green (sutton coldfield). She was really nice and I lost another 3lbs taking my first week total to 8lbs.
    I will have my week 2 weigh in tonight and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a good loss. I will let you know later!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Blimey! Crikey! Well done you!:cool:

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

fANTASTIC WELL DONE YOU hUN,iM GOING AWAY OVER CHRISTMAS AND I WANT TO ABSTANE FROM FOOD BUT I KNOW IT'LL BE HARD,I HOPE I HAVE YOUR WILLPOWER
    xxC

5. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    That is an incredible achievement not breaking abstinence on week 2 and on your hols ! Well done ! Congrats on the weight loss too !

6. Cake'n'eat it

Cake'n'eat it Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thats fantastic and its so hard in this second week. I was mashing potatoes yesterday and a bit went on the kitchen side - I scooped it up with my finger and it went straight in my mouth before I had even given a second thought - I spat it out but gosh it was a close one. CHinese Food! I'd find that very tricky - what a great achivement and a great weight loss too. Good luck with tonight, I've got my week 2 weigh-in too - I'm sure we'll have some mutual back-patting tomorrow!

7. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    You go girl - what a fantastic achievement. Remember that good feeling of achievement. If you can do a week's holiday and stay abstinant then you are well on the way to slimdom. Well done.

8. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    YAY!!!! Another 4lbs off!! That makes it 12lbs in 2 weeks :D I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO pleased with myself!

I'm over the moon for another reason too.... my fiance has said he'll do a men's class and start it in 2 weeks so that we finish at the same time (men do 3st in 8wks according to my LLC) - I'm chuffed because he has about 7st to lose and he will feel much better about getting the fast results and we can both do it together :D It is going to be FAB!!

9. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm sure you will find the support invaluable - no more having to watch him eat - and he'll know what you are going through - what a good guy!!!

10. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Well Done :)

11. Ann2shoes

Ann2shoes Ann2shoes

My husband started LL same time as me, it was a HUGE help, both of us absteining together. He`s now finished of course, having lost 3 and a half stone + and I have about a fortnight to go. It`s great that we are both slimmer.
    And well done, well done, well done for abstening while on holiday, what a GREAT achievement, you really are focussed and I know you will do it.
    Week 16 of LL - lost 46lbs so far
    7lbs approx to go

12. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Wow thats fantastic, well done, good luck to both you and your fiance. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.