Back from my hols

curvy_em

Fresh start
Hi all, hope everyone is ok. Well I'm back from my hols. I was very good and the result is a happy curvy_em!! After taking all your advice I decided against taking any packs with me. I stuck to the following everyday- ham, mushroom and onion omlette and a plate of melon for breakfast, salad and grilled fish plus a plate of melon for lunch and then tea would be salad, fish, grilled chicken or pork and then a plate of melon (you all noticing the common item lol) I allowed myself a treat of a scoop of ice cream or a cocktail once a day but not both! There were 2 times when we were out and had no choice but still didnt go crazy. Hardest thing was not attacking the chocolate fountain on a nightly basis!! (I dipped a chunk of pineapple in on the last night)

I was really proud of myself and never felt painfully full or guilty!! Previous holidays I would have had pancakes and a fry up for breakfast everyday and then pizza for lunch then plates of food in the evening plus puds and lottttttts of alcohol!!!

I jumped on the scales the morning after I got back and I had put 2lbs on! So pleased!!! I had a cheeky weigh this morning and have lost that straight away!! Not going to look now for a week and am FULLY back on s&s!! Onwards and upwards

Em xxx :D

Well done, that's fantastic, what willpower. An example to us all :)

Well done you!! and only a 2lbs gain (which is amazing for a hol anyway!) lost already :happy096: x em x

Well done, that takes some willpower.

Fantastic.....bet you feel so empowered.

I go on holiday in 3 weeks 4 10 days.....I was planning on taking packs n then having protein n salad on an evening. I was going to be too strict though n restrict it to chicken/fish, I was hoping to have the odd steak, lamb etc. I have never returned from a holiday without having a 10lb + gain, so I'm really hoping to sts this time round.....fingers crossed.

Well done again on taking control xx

Back