Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back from suprise trip!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by i love diamonds, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. i love diamonds

i love diamonds Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.92%)
    Diet:
    xenical low fat
    On friday my fiance told me to pack a bag for the weekend as he had something booked. I had no idea what he was talking about but he had this planned for a while. He had booked a posh hotel in London for the weekend and it was amazing. I cant believe i knew nothing about it, hes a sneaky man. We saw a show, Spamalot and we went for meals. On Sunday he went to Fortnum and Mason and bought lots of yummy food and champagne and set up a picnic in the room it was really romantic. So i ate lots of yummy food this weekend and i put on weight but i dont care we had a fab time. I am back on the diet today so i hope i can lose the weight i put on by then, if not i dont care i had fun! Cant believe he done this he said it was a belated anniversary treat, hes so sweet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats top hun!!!!! As long as u had a wicked time im sure you will lose that weight xxxxxx

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats so lovely, and sometimes it is nice to sod the diet and just enjoy yourself xx

5. abz

abz Gold Member

awwww, that's so lovely. sometimes life takes the forefront and that's the way it should be :)

abz xx

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I agree abz!!! If my fella took me away id do the same in fact me and my lil sis went to london few weeks ago and i had a meal out in a nice restaurant and i thought not everyday u get to go london!!!!

7. i love diamonds

i love diamonds Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.92%)
    Diet:
    xenical low fat
    I told myself that i wasnt going to feel guilty about eating no matter how much weight I put on because i know it will come back off. Back on day 1 but for me I dont find the first few days the hardest, its around day 6 or 7 where my head starts telling me i need food. xx

8. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Wow... you're one lucky girl!!
    Good luck with getting back on track, you know you can do it!

9. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad you had a great time - sounds fab!

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww that was so nice of him. xx

11. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    wow, what a fab man you have, im glad you went for it and had a fab time, you lucky girl xx

12. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Awww thats so beautiful. What a lovely surprise and sooo... romantic. :) So pleased you enjoyed your time in the Big Smoke.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.