Back from suprise trip!

i love diamonds

On friday my fiance told me to pack a bag for the weekend as he had something booked. I had no idea what he was talking about but he had this planned for a while. He had booked a posh hotel in London for the weekend and it was amazing. I cant believe i knew nothing about it, hes a sneaky man. We saw a show, Spamalot and we went for meals. On Sunday he went to Fortnum and Mason and bought lots of yummy food and champagne and set up a picnic in the room it was really romantic. So i ate lots of yummy food this weekend and i put on weight but i dont care we had a fab time. I am back on the diet today so i hope i can lose the weight i put on by then, if not i dont care i had fun! Cant believe he done this he said it was a belated anniversary treat, hes so sweet!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats top hun!!!!! As long as u had a wicked time im sure you will lose that weight xxxxxx

awwww, that's so lovely. sometimes life takes the forefront and that's the way it should be :)

abz xx

awwww, that's so lovely. sometimes life takes the forefront and that's the way it should be :)

abz xx

I agree abz!!! If my fella took me away id do the same in fact me and my lil sis went to london few weeks ago and i had a meal out in a nice restaurant and i thought not everyday u get to go london!!!!

I told myself that i wasnt going to feel guilty about eating no matter how much weight I put on because i know it will come back off. Back on day 1 but for me I dont find the first few days the hardest, its around day 6 or 7 where my head starts telling me i need food. xx

Wow... you're one lucky girl!!
Good luck with getting back on track, you know you can do it!

Glad you had a great time - sounds fab!

wow, what a fab man you have, im glad you went for it and had a fab time, you lucky girl xx

Awww thats so beautiful. What a lovely surprise and sooo... romantic. :) So pleased you enjoyed your time in the Big Smoke.

Back