Back from the Dark Side!

bexster1974

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Well I tried Cambridge Diet SS for 2/3rds of yesterday and ive never been so sick in my life. What a horrible diet never again :copon:

So im back, got straight back on with Exante TS today and the lovely Sarah is going to support me so fingers crossed this time I can stick to it and if I cant I will do WS instead of just coming off the diet!

So be warned girls - dont go over to the Dark Side!!!!:needhug::sign0007::booboo:

:grouphugg: Couldn't find a single hug, so have a group hug instead.
Really sorry you didn't get on with CD, i agree the flavours are very sweet, not that i minded that at the time. Exante products have really grown on me....i'm looking forward to trying some of the improved flavours soon.
It's lovely to have you back, and remember if it gets too hard, there are other options.

Good luck,

Thanks DM didnt know what people would think that I gave up that easily and can back but it really showed me how good Exante is.

The kick up the backside I needed. Im back on Exante today but Im going to start going to Boots once a week to get weight as I only have my Wii Fit, mind you that was the same as the CDC scales so maybe just use that I dont know! Sooooo many decisions lol

Any way its good to be back, if I struggle I may do TS for a week and then do WS like you as you and Sarah do great on it.

Welcome back.

Exante is so much better than CD, i also was quite sick when on CD but i soldiered on for 6 weeks of it and countless re-starts and was quite ill :( I much prefer Exante
:D

Thank you Ebony

I love Exante compaired to that stuff OMG I cant put into words how awful it was!! But you know.....................you could have warned me (only joking)!

Its good to be back and not feeling to bad to say its first day but I can do it!

I see you are doing really well 12lbs in 2 weeks is great x

Hi Becky, I am very pleased to see you back. Looking forward to supporting you. Just mail me when you get 5 mins.

Thank you Ebony

I love Exante compaired to that stuff OMG I cant put into words how awful it was!! But you know.....................you could have warned me (only joking)!

Its good to be back and not feeling to bad to say its first day but I can do it!

I see you are doing really well 12lbs in 2 weeks is great x

Thanks Becky!

Sorry. I didn't say anything cause i honestly thought it was just me the products didn't agree with! lots of others seem to cope fine on them, also i would have hated to have put you off without you giving it a go first as you may have liked them, but now you know you can't beat Exante
:p

Too right you cant beat Exante!!!

The case study could be just the goal I need (as well as needing to lose the weight to be able to have IVF)! but just that extra incentive could be the thing.

Are you going to put yourself forward?

Hi Bex, glad to hve you back. Sorry CD didn't work out, but it's our gain Good luck especially with such an important goal at the end.

Back