BACK FROM THREE WEEKS OFF

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by niknaks, 28 July 2009 Social URL.

1. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!

I celebrated my 24th on the 11th and basically since the beginning of July I havent been on plan at all! I have just got back from a week in Gran Canaria half board and ate like a pig! Unfortunately not very healthily!

I'm struggling to get back on plan. My WI is usually a wednesday but coz ive used my holiday and havent been for a few weeks im going to have to rejoin.

I need to sit down and read my book again i think. As ive become used to grabbing that sandwhich from the shops i need to plan my meals etc.

Im off school for the summer now which is good as i can fit in some exercise but there is more of a risk of me 'nipping to the shops'. Eek!

Need some advice and support. I just cant get motivated and i darent step on ANY scales! Reckon ive put on 10lbs LMAO!!!

Gemma1986 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Welcome back sounds like you had a good time. I think the best bet is to bite the bullet and get on them scales. I had two weeks off and put on too. My motivation was to face the scales. It's day 2 and at the mo all is good.
    Get them scales out :scale: and get going again hun, but not to the shops :D

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back NikNaks. X

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    welcome back hun,
    I am the same as you been off plan for 4 weeks, went to class last night and rejoined and feel better today for doing it.

6. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone! I may rejoin tonight then... I'm taking my Mum to the pictures at 3.15 so hopefully i'll be back by 6.. if not then i'll go tomoro instead. Dreading it!!! lol xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.