BACK FROM THREE WEEKS OFF

niknaks

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

I celebrated my 24th on the 11th and basically since the beginning of July I havent been on plan at all! I have just got back from a week in Gran Canaria half board and ate like a pig! Unfortunately not very healthily!

I'm struggling to get back on plan. My WI is usually a wednesday but coz ive used my holiday and havent been for a few weeks im going to have to rejoin.

I need to sit down and read my book again i think. As ive become used to grabbing that sandwhich from the shops i need to plan my meals etc.

Im off school for the summer now which is good as i can fit in some exercise but there is more of a risk of me 'nipping to the shops'. Eek!

Need some advice and support. I just cant get motivated and i darent step on ANY scales! Reckon ive put on 10lbs LMAO!!!

Welcome back sounds like you had a good time. I think the best bet is to bite the bullet and get on them scales. I had two weeks off and put on too. My motivation was to face the scales. It's day 2 and at the mo all is good.
Get them scales out :scale: and get going again hun, but not to the shops :D

Welcome back NikNaks. X

welcome back hun,
I am the same as you been off plan for 4 weeks, went to class last night and rejoined and feel better today for doing it.

Back