back in group :-)

Yes, interview is on Thursday - sorry I've not been on much but I'm just starting to panic about how unprepared I really am!

Have put on another 1.5lbs this week, oops. I'm definitely a stress eater. Well done on your 2lbs loss - I promise to keep in touch better once this blooming interview is over with! Will keep my fingers crossed that you get back into your jeans in time - you are doing so well...

Hi hun, I hope your interview goes really well today. Let me know how things go. ...fingers crossed :)

Hiya, the interview was awful but somehow I managed to get the job. Just doing what I've been temporary promoted doing the past couple of years, but now I'm permanent so I can stop worrying about money so much!

Next thing is to stop smoking on Monday then try to get back on the diet...

How did your WI go yesterday? Still on track to get back in those jeans I hope. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hiya, the interview was awful but somehow I managed to get the job. Just doing what I've been temporary promoted doing the past couple of years, but now I'm permanent so I can stop worrying about money so much!

Next thing is to stop smoking on Monday then try to get back on the diet...

How did your WI go yesterday? Still on track to get back in those jeans I hope. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Well done on the job...really chuffed for you..great to relax about money, always a stress you can do without.i gave up smoking 7 yrs ago but not a day goes by when I dont think "I need a fag" lol but id never go back to it...diet hasn't been too great this week :-( really wish I could control the comfort eating..things arent too good with my marriage, not sure I dud the right thing having him back but both him and the kids are happy, so seems im the one with the problem :/ I wont get in my jeans by Saturday but im off to Aberystwyth Saturday morning for 3 days...and cant bloody wait! :) hope you have a good weekend

Thank you! Wow, 7 years, that's great. I lasted until 9.15am today, haha! Back on the cigs. Don't think I've really de-stressed after the last few months worrying about the job. Will try to get my head right before trying to quit. Sorry things aren't going great with you, I know it's easy for me to say but you do need to think hard about what you want, there's no point in being unhappy just to keep everyone else happy. Maybe having a few days away this weekend will help get your head straight. I'm sure you'll have a great time either way!

Well of to Aberystwyth to live like a student from Saturday until Monday lol.....going to need lots of warm clothes...unless of course I will lose weight from shivering :p doet has been rubbish but hope to get sorted when im back...have a lovely weekend :)

My diet has been awful too, just can't seem to get back into it...

Still, life is short, gotta enjoy yourself too, right?! Hope you have a great time this weekend, I'm sure you will...

Well, how did your weekend go? Hope you had a lovely time!

Well, how did your weekend go? Hope you had a lovely time!

Hi, was a lovely weekend.....Unfortunately I ended up having to stay at my friend's house when I got home last night, because my husband decided that I went to wales to have an affair! :O .......like ive got the energy for that!......hope everything is good with you? :)

Oh for goodness sake, men are such idiots sometimes! Glad you had a nice time anyway, hope things settle down with your hubby soon. All good with me thanks, although still not back on the diet, haha...

Oh for goodness sake, men are such idiots sometimes! Glad you had a nice time anyway, hope things settle down with your hubby soon. All good with me thanks, although still not back on the diet, haha...

Well hubby has stopped being a prat now but to be honest I think ive gone passed caring.Ive been quite good over the weekend with food, but only because my daughter is very sensible when it comes to food lol...im sticking to plan so hopefully I can get some of this weight off before summer...hope you have a good day :)

Well, I'm glad you're being good - did you WI this morning? I've been terrible, can't seem to stop eating. I think that's why I've not been on here as much, I feel like a bit of a hypocrite!

Anyway, out for a few drinks tonight so I'll enjoy that, not so much the hangover tomorrow...

Hope you have a good weekend!

Hiya missus, how are you getting on?

Hiya missus, how are you getting on?

Hey, sorry not been around but things at home are really starting to take its toll on me.ive beeb completely rubbish with plan but decided today I have to try and eat better so back on plan (fingers crossed)...how are you doing?

I was getting worried about you, good to have you back. Sorry to hear things are not good at home, hope there is an improvement soon.

I also decided to re-start SW today so I did some healthy shopping yesterday and have brought in breakfast and lunch today, so far so good! I will probably be a bit flexible with my syns for the first week or so, allow myself 20 a day just until I get back into it properly... I need to do something! Been piling the weight on especially the past 2 weeks. Oops!

I was getting worried about you, good to have you back. Sorry to hear things are not good at home, hope there is an improvement soon.

I also decided to re-start SW today so I did some healthy shopping yesterday and have brought in breakfast and lunch today, so far so good! I will probably be a bit flexible with my syns for the first week or so, allow myself 20 a day just until I get back into it properly... I need to do something! Been piling the weight on especially the past 2 weeks. Oops!

Hi hope everything is good with you...things are settling down a bit at home but staying on plan hasnt happened but I decided today is the day to kick my own butt...:)

Yeah, I did ok for one day but then star week arrived so I've been a greedy pig all weekend! Still, I am down 1.5lbs this week so star week ending has helped.

I'm just going to try and take it one day at a time and do more right than wrong and hope for the best...

Glad things are settling down for you, best of luck staying on track!

Yeah, I did ok for one day but then star week arrived so I've been a greedy pig all weekend! Still, I am down 1.5lbs this week so star week ending has helped.

I'm just going to try and take it one day at a time and do more right than wrong and hope for the best...

Glad things are settling down for you, best of luck staying on track!

Hi, ive decided to go back to group.Im struggling on my own and think going back I will get the kick up the bum I need lol...im lucky because my consultant and other members are really lovely so in fact im really looking forward to joining in again. ..hope things are good with you :)

I've been dosed with the cold the past few days so haven't been on plan. Had a day off yesterday and slept most of the day. Still wrecked today!

I will get back into it, maybe next week. Was thinking about going back to group too but I used to get so stressed the night before WI so not sure if I can be bothered! Good luck to you though, it helps if you have a nice group...

Well I'm trying one of those electronic cigarettes now to try to cut down smoking at least - had 4 cigarettes yesterday - so far only 1 today but I'll probably aim to have 4 or 5 today. Usually smoke about 25 a day so I'm happy with that. Not worrying too much about the diet though, one thing at a time.

Hope you're doing ok!

Well I'm trying one of those electronic cigarettes now to try to cut down smoking at least - had 4 cigarettes yesterday - so far only 1 today but I'll probably aim to have 4 or 5 today. Usually smoke about 25 a day so I'm happy with that. Not worrying too much about the diet though, one thing at a time.

Hope you're doing ok!

Hey giving up smoking made me lose 8st so fingers crossed for you lol....I didnt get to group on Friday because I'd lost my voice and had earache but hoping to be back at group this Friday :)

Back