back in group :-)

Well I had 5 cigs yesterday in the end, not too bad. I'll probably put on about 8 stone now, haha.

Hope you're well enough to get back to group on Friday - I'm sure it will get you back on track! Hope you have a good day...

Well I had 5 cigs yesterday in the end, not too bad. I'll probably put on about 8 stone now, haha.

Hope you're well enough to get back to group on Friday - I'm sure it will get you back on track! Hope you have a good day...

Hi 5 fags isnt bad at all :) im hoping to be back to group this week, im off to Glasgow in 8weeks and really want to drop a few pounds before I go.
Hope you are doing ok :)

Oh, I'll bet you're looking forward to Glasgow - always nice to have a target to aim for too. I'm sure it will keep you focused!

Well, I smoked 9 cigs yesterday, had a really bad day. But back on it today - none so far. Will keep trying and not beat myself up when I slip up. Now I just need to get back into that frame of mind for the diet and I'll be sorted! Oh well...

Hope you have a good day.

Oh, I'll bet you're looking forward to Glasgow - always nice to have a target to aim for too. I'm sure it will keep you focused!

Well, I smoked 9 cigs yesterday, had a really bad day. But back on it today - none so far. Will keep trying and not beat myself up when I slip up. Now I just need to get back into that frame of mind for the diet and I'll be sorted! Oh well...

Hope you have a good day.

Hi hun how did you do with the cigs yesterday? I was talking to the cashier in tesco yesterday about smoking, shes been given up 10 yrs and reckons, like me, that the craving never goes but you learn that you know you can never 'just have one'.we both agreed that our health improved after giving up though.i have lost 7lbs this week, I wont be able to start group again this week because the consultant is on holiday and I dont like the lady that takes over lol...hope you have a good day :)

Hiya, I ran out of my vaping oil so have been back on the cigs over Easter but I ordered some more so hopefully it will come by Wednesday! Have a week off work trying to do stuff round the house, back in work Thursday. Not done as much as I would like, typical...

7lbs is fantastic, well done you! Getting in shape for Glasgow. Keep it up, you're doing so well. Wish I could get back on track. Hope you had a good Easter.

Hiya, I ran out of my vaping oil so have been back on the cigs over Easter but I ordered some more so hopefully it will come by Wednesday! Have a week off work trying to do stuff round the house, back in work Thursday. Not done as much as I would like, typical...

7lbs is fantastic, well done you! Getting in shape for Glasgow. Keep it up, you're doing so well. Wish I could get back on track. Hope you had a good Easter.

Hi, could really do with a cigarette today :/ feeling very stressed and know a cigarette would calm me right down but cant start that again.just hope I can stick to plan through the next few days :/ Hope you are well :)

Oh don't have a cigarette, I so wish I was where you are. I got my oils delivered today so tomorrow I'm going to try to cut down again. Hope your stressful day got a bit better! Tomorrow is my last day off work so gonna try and make the most of it. At least I'll only have 2 days to do this week.

Oh don't have a cigarette, I so wish I was where you are. I got my oils delivered today so tomorrow I'm going to try to cut down again. Hope your stressful day got a bit better! Tomorrow is my last day off work so gonna try and make the most of it. At least I'll only have 2 days to do this week.

Hi hun, ive managed to resist the temptation of reaching for a fag, even though my husband has left and our granddaughters mum has met a man in spain and plans on splitting her time between here and spain, which leaves me with a 6 yr old pretty much permanently :O .....my M.E is starting to worsen due to stress....but on a good note ive lost a stone in weight!!!! :) hope you're doing well with the non-smoking :)

Wow, sounds like you've had an eventful couple of days! Hope you're doing ok with your hubby leaving. Glad you haven't had a fag and you've lost loads of weight! Hopefully that will help with the M.E.

I'm here if you ever need to rant!

How are you doing missus? Not much going on with me, still being a greedy pig...

How are you doing missus? Not much going on with me, still being a greedy pig...

Hey hun, im doing really well. I went back to group on friday so hoping to get back into it properly....I have a date Saturday night :/ first time in 14yrs :O.....with the chief of the fire station. ....im bricking it lol

OMG, gotta love a fireman though, right! I'm sure you'll have a great time...

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, just right too. Did you go to group today then? Hope you had a good loss, but then you've done so well the last couple of weeks anyway...

I really need to get back to the diet, but star week just arrived today so again I'm putting it off. Maybe next week... Still doing ok with the cigs, had 8 on Tuesday, 10 on Wednesday and 8 yesterday - just had my 4th of today so happy with that. Have a great time on your date, can't wait to hear all about it!

OMG, gotta love a fireman though, right! I'm sure you'll have a great time...

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, just right too. Did you go to group today then? Hope you had a good loss, but then you've done so well the last couple of weeks anyway...

I really need to get back to the diet, but star week just arrived today so again I'm putting it off. Maybe next week... Still doing ok with the cigs, had 8 on Tuesday, 10 on Wednesday and 8 yesterday - just had my 4th of today so happy with that. Have a great time on your date, can't wait to hear all about it!

Hi lost 5 & 1/2lbs this week! Very happy with that.looking forward to my date but must admit im scared :O will let you know sunday hiw it went :)

Well the date!.......had the shock of my life when he turned up, strange how much shorter he looked when I stood next to him in heels lol...he is absolutely gorgeous though :)....having said that, i dont think there will be a 2nd date as we really dont have anything but our love for musicals in common lol...but was good to spend a date with a bloke who all the woman wanted! :)

Sounds like fun, yeah that must be nice, going out with a hunky fireman. You do still need to click with people though I suppose. Still, plenty more fish in the sea, and firemen of course!

Another brilliant loss, well done you! Hope you have a good day.

Sounds like fun, yeah that must be nice, going out with a hunky fireman. You do still need to click with people though I suppose. Still, plenty more fish in the sea, and firemen of course!

Another brilliant loss, well done you! Hope you have a good day.

Hey, hows the smoking going?.....must say even though ive just hit my 7yr anniversary of stopping smoking, not a day goes by when I dont want a cigarette :-( more so lately because I used to find it a great stress relief. Im managing to stick to plan, but im guessing thats more because I don't have much appetite at the moment than being good lol.I had a bit of a M.E crash last couple of days so feeling a bit rough.Hope you are keeping well :)

Yeah, I'm doing ok with the smoking, not great but still better than I was. Terrible with food still, I'm getting back to my worst, really need to do something about it. Apart from that I'm ok thanks. Sorry you're not feeling great, hope it passes soon...

Im absolutely gutted with a half pound gain after sticking to plan all week :( but I'll carry on this week and see what happens.hope you are ok:)

Oh I'm sorry you had a gain but I'm sure if you stick to plan you will see a really good loss this week.

I've spent the whole weekend cleaning the house and I'm exhausted. My sister is coming home from Spain to stay with me on Sunday night so I'm trying to get the house nice, she's a bit fussy... So I wasn't great with the cigs all weekend but am back to vaping this morning, it's easier when I'm in a routine.

Hoping to get back on the diet next week too, maybe start walking again. But then I'll probably have another excuse to be a greedy pig by then! :)

Hope you have a good day, don't worry about that small gain, it will go in a flash.

Morning missus, I've got 6 days off work after today although the first 2 days will be spent doing more housework, not fun...

Looking forward to this weekend though, family meal out on Friday, big boxing match early hours of Sunday morning, then my sister staying Sunday night. Should be good, once all the cleaning is out of the way.

Hope you're keeping well!

Back