back in group :-)

Wow, that's fantastic! I would've thought green and red would be better, but I'm so glad EE is working so well for you, it gives me hope. Congrats for the 2lb though, you must be buzzing...

Hi sorry its so late in the afternoon.still smiling from yesterday's weigh in lol...last night I had some pork steaks to use up and so I made a syn free bbq sauce, added chinese 5 spice, poured it over the steaks in a dish and cooked for 40 mins.we had them with rice and stir fried veg....was so nice and alot cheaper than the Chinese takeaway we could of had...and syn free.hope you are having a good weekend :)

Ooh, that sounds nice! So far a good weekend, my scales finally shifted this morning after showing 14 st 2.5lbs for what seems like forever they were down to 14st 1lb. Yay! Still not official until Monday but its a good sign. Did an hour on the treadmill last night and another hour today, I'm starting to feel more energetic again. We are having syn free sausages and mash tonight with onions and gravy. Can't wait! Hope you have a good weekend...

Hi, weighed this morning and im a pound down so looks like I will have my stone award on Friday :) had a gentle walk along the beach today, good to get some fresh air.hope your weekend has been good :)

Hi, weighed this morning and im a pound down so looks like I will have my stone award on Friday :) had a gentle walk along the beach today, good to get some fresh air.hope your weekend has been good :)

Well done, I'm sure you will get it no problem! Yeah, pretty good weekend thanks. Glad to hear you're out and about too, it is nice to get a bit of fresh air! My scales went down this morning again so showing a 2lb loss - hope it stays off for tomorrow...

After only a couple of hours sleep, im doing the school run with half open eyes lol...weighed again this morning but still only a pound loss lol.plan to try and eat a bit more today as over the last 3 days I havent eaten all that much and our consultant always says you have to eat plenty to lose weight.hope you have a good day and that the weather isnt too bad where you are :)

Oh dear, I didn't sleep well last night either, could've cried when my alarm went off. It's horrible getting up in the dark and cold too - bring back summer! Raining here, I hate it!

I officially lost 2lbs this week, so I got my club 10, yay! Definitely eat more, it seems to be working for me anyway - although I'm sure all the walking I've done has helped a bit too! Hope you have a good day, take it easy...

Oh dear, I didn't sleep well last night either, could've cried when my alarm went off. It's horrible getting up in the dark and cold too - bring back summer! Raining here, I hate it!

I officially lost 2lbs this week, so I got my club 10, yay! Definitely eat more, it seems to be working for me anyway - although I'm sure all the walking I've done has helped a bit too! Hope you have a good day, take it easy...

Well done! Thats fantastic . you're going really well :)

Thanks! I'm just glad I didn't go off the rails now that I've finished going to class. I've had a few dodgy weeks there but hopefully that's behind me now...

Hi, managed to eat slightly more yesterday, havent eaten anything yet today but hoping to get an appetite soon.hope you are having a good day :)

Oh yeah, had the leftover chicken and chorizo pie for lunch, it was so yummy! But it means I'm over my syns again today, oops! Hoping that being good for the rest of the week will limit the damage...

Taking the stairs in work as much as possible, I'm on the 6th floor, 113 steps in total (yes I'm a saddo counting them but it was a good distraction) - it nearly kills me! But I've done it 3 times today so getting better...

Hope you get your appetite back soon - maybe try eating little and often if you can't face anything big. Hope you have a good day!

Well I guess this is why they tell you not to weigh every day, that pound i lost is back on again :0...hope its gone again by Friday...really disheartens you when you know you are sticking to it, hope your day has started brighter than mine lol

I had 1.5lbs on this morning! I'll blame both the pie and the fact that I ate my dinner quite late last night, and it was pasta...

It's happened to me before so I don't panic about it any more. I'm back on it 100% today so it should be off again in no time. I'm sure it will be for you too...

Hope you have a good day, don't let it get you down!

Morning, well the pound if off again this morning so lets hope it stays off! I have blood tests today so maybe losing a bit of blood may make me a bit lighter lol...hope you are having a good day and that 1.5lbs has fell off again :)

No, it's still there. Pleased for you though! Yeah, I dunno, ask them to take extra blood and it might make a difference :)

My fancy new scales weighed me 6lbs lighter this morning which I knew wasn't right, so I got back on and they were back to what I expected, but now I feel like I can't really trust them so I'm glad I kept the old scales... So far so good today anyway - hope you have a good day (although blood tests, urgh!) - good luck with that!

Off to weigh in this morning :/ from what my scales say its not looking good and yet this week ive done everything by the book,more so than the last couple of weeks.the last 2 wks I used flexi syns on the friday and cut right back during the rest of the week and yet this week ive stuck to an average of 10 syns a day :mad:.....thinking about going back to what ive done the last 2 wks lol..hope you are having a good day and that pesty 1.5lbs had disappeared :)

No, it's still there! Haha, I never seem to lose anything during the week, but it usually catches up over the weekend so I'll not panic just yet. I would love to get rid of this 1.5 and lose another 1lb for Monday to get me into the 13's! I have really struggled with the 14's...

Best of luck for weigh in - hope you are pleasantly surprised! Let me know how you get on.

I did it! Got my 1 stone award....I lost 1lb.i felt like it should of been more because ive been extra good this week but my consultant thinks maybe ive been too good and need to up my syns and thr amount of food im eating...hope you are having nice weather where ever you are....its beautiful here in Devon :)

Ah, well done - that's great! Yeah, you definitely need to eat to lose weight - it's so weird but it works (unless you eat the wrong things like me)...

Glad you're having good weather - it's been strange here - freezing until about lunchtime then it goes quite warm. Sun's out now, can't complain! Hope you have a good weekend.

Morning, a damp and miserable day here today.well last night I pretty much ate lots and lots of wrong things :/ but I woke up this morning thinking 'I enjoyed that, but back to plan' so im not in a panic, im just getting back to it.hope you are having better weather and a great weekend :)

Back